WEN

Super Contributor

I think WEN had a tsv not long ago but I just discovered the line this past week...so am wondering if there's usually a summer or fall TSV for me to look forward to?

I ordered a few items this time.  I want to get some of the oils but am hoping for a free shipping notice at some point so that I can buy a bunch of the scents at once.  I'm kinda hoping for a WEN TSV + free shipping on WEN at the smae time (a girl can wish!)

Esteemed Contributor

@srgtdj

March springTSV

June is Gallonpalooza month (often something x-special on 6/13)

Sept autumn TSV

endNov/early Dec TSV early enough for gifting.

Plus there are assorted BigDeals and BeautyiQ Steals on Q channels, and multiple special promotions and clearance offers on Chaz's website.

At one point I thought Chaz had four TSVs and two gallon months, but that was before they also had the Big Deal & Steal.

But Q is making some changes so ...

Respected Contributor

Normally there isn't a TSV in the summer, but the last couple of years has seen a fabulous fall TSV that includes a choice of Classic CC in 32 ounce size, with a re-moist and treatment oil to match, and a 16 ounce Seasonal CC to try.  On A/D you get the same thing two more times, with the seasonal changing each time.  It's a fabulous deal, given the regular prices of oil and re-moist, and lots of us use it to stock up on core products.  In the summer, the gallons are such a good deal (especially this year!) that we really don't miss having a TSV.  Hope this helps!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info!  Now I have soemthign to look forward to!