WEN

Regular Contributor
Let me fiest say I love Chaz and have been using Wen for 9 years BUT I ordered the 3 piece kit on the new Spring floral scent. The oil was frozen and gel like when it arrived which surprised me because it was 50 degrees in Philly and that never happened to me and it smelled like Fall White Pumpkin. I am sending back because the white pumpkin smell is my least favorite. Does anyone else think it smells like White pumpkin or do you think I actually got white pumpkin oil in the spring floral bottle. Thanks
Valued Contributor

@JohGlo - I have the oil and don't notice a white pumpkin scent, but it is possible that there may have been a mixup.  If you exchange it for a new bottle and it still smells to you like white pumpkin, then I'd say that's just how it affects you.  Some people may notice a stronger scent of a certain ingredient, while others may find another ingredient is more dominating.  Hope you find a satisfactory resolution!

Respected Contributor

Hi Johglo!  It sounds like a mix up to me too!  The new spring scent is FLORAL not at all like the Fall White Pumpkin.  I think a mix up happened when they put product in the bottles or wrong labels on.  Send it back to QVC and use the back of the label part to explain what happened and tell them if you want replacement of the correct thing or just credit your account.  QVC's customer service always helps me.  I usually have shipping issues.  Hey, I tell ya....I ordered the Bella duo on 3/1/19 and I was tracking it but activity stopped in PA and I STILL didn't get it so I called, they sent me a replacement.  So they just void out the lost one and sent me another, which I got last night!  Very rarely but a couple of times I got the wrong thing.  They just sent me the right thing and I sent back the mistake.  But like OP said, sounds like a mix up.

Regular Contributor
Thank you so much. I am going to call customer service today.😊☘
Respected Contributor

Ciao Wen Peeps!

I just yesterday got my Fresh Floral RTM duo and sprized it on my hair after blow drying since the mail man brought it early afternoon. 

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!  HYDRATION, INC.  It took my hair EVEN BETTER and my hair is boss as it is from being a Wen girl!  LOL!!!

Ya know what really got me to buy this, the gorgeous label!  After we had dinner, we got home, DH played his computer games, I just did my routine here and there.  I spritzed a bit more of the new spring RTM on, did not even brush/comb, I just raked fingers through.  We sat and watched a movie and ALL through the movie, I'm getting this REALLY alluring scent that put me in this mood I cannot describe only that it was GREAT!  The RTM is a bit milder than the UINBT but on the same order.  It has now gone to the top of the class.  I'm so glad I decided to get it!