WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New product hints! World traveler scopes 2 and 3

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@World Traveler. Thanks for the update.  I'm  Really keeping my fingers crossed that you get those pictures soon.  I know how you were looking forward to seeing them as I would be the same way.   Chaz was kind enough to take the time to have the pictures taken so he knows how you are looking forward to them. 

@ANewHue Still no word.

One thing I do remember was that he went thru the pictures while I was there, one by one, and he kept saying no after many of them. I thought he was either very picky or they were just really terrible pictures! I was standing right next to him as he did that. He didn't say anything like "this one is good of you but not of me," or "this one is good of me but not of you"!  ha! ha!

Being the perfectionist that he is, they probably weren't up to his expectations; but I bet they will meet my expectations! I could always photoshop them! LOL!!!

@World Traveler  Maybe Chaz is doing photoshop on them and making them perfect before he sends them out for you. We all know what a perfectionist he is.  He knows you were so looking forward to them.   I would see what happens but I'd wait a few days and maybe email instead of call.  

Super Contributor

@World Traveler  I took some screenshots during your periscope (the one picture I posted was a screenshot).  They are kind of a mixed bag since it's hard to time it with video running and the resolution isn't the best… But I'd be happy to email them to you.  Or if you could figure out another way for me to get them to you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@World Traveler  I took some screenshots during your periscope (the one picture I posted was a screenshot).  They are kind of a mixed bag since it's hard to time it with video running and the resolution isn't the best… But I'd be happy to email them to you.  Or if you could figure out another way for me to get them to you Smiley Happy

@Brdwygurl Oh, my goodness! What a surprise! That is so very thoughtful and generous of you.  

It never occurred to me that you would have more than one picture or, better yet, STILL have them in your possesion!  YAY!  That makes me so very happy. Smiley Very Happy

Don't worry about the resolution. Thanks to you, whatever you send will serve as a reminder of an exceptional day with one very special guy.

I'm not sure how we can work this out, as I know we're not supposed to post our email addresses on forums. 

Would it be a good idea for me to contact QVC Customer Service in the next few days and ask if they would pass on my email address to you? Or do you have a better idea of how to handle it?

Bless you!Heart Heart

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl  Okay, girl, you just blow my mind!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending me all the pictures you took of when I was at Chaz's salon. I'm having a ball going thru them! Even though they are screen shots of the Periscopes, I find them to be perfect! Who would have thought that you could get such good pictures off a screen?

I can't believe you took the screen shots; but that you would still have them available to send to me is too, too much! I am eternally thankful to you and your generosity, and that you didn't get trigger happy with the delete button so that they were still hanging around in cyberspace somewhere to access. LOL!

As I look at each one, I remember what Chaz and I were talking about; makes me feel like I'm right back there in his chair or behind the lights with him giving DETAILED instructions on how the photos should be taken. ha!  He is a perfectionist!

And the ones you got of me with the Angels are great! So glad Chaz decided to be in those pictures too.

Well, my day can't get any better, dear @Brdwygurl. You are much appreciated! Hugs and kisses to you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Can you, @Brdwygurl, or anyone else teach me how to do a sceen shot for MAC laptop? TIA!!!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Can you, @Brdwygurl, or anyone else teach me how to do a sceen shot for MAC laptop? TIA!!!

I can't remember the keystrokes but I googled "taking a screenshot on a Macbook" Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @bruingirl!  I thought that too, and I'll google "taking a screenshot on a Macbook".  Honestly, I can't believe, how did we even manage to do things before Google! Smiley Happy