WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: New product hints! World traveler scopes 2 and 3

Oh I forgot, it has kind of a "crispness"to the scent but, again, without being minty or cooling like mint.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thanks @Brdwygurl!

For some reason I was able to watch the live video where @World Traveler was getting her haircut but the other videos still don't work for me. Oh well!

I guess I'm confused when something is described as smelling like snowflakes. Does that mean that it's unscented/fragrance free? The last time I checked a snowflake doesn't actually smell of anything so that's kind of a weird description to me.

@HSB1204 Philosophy has a scent snow angel or something like that which is described as freshly fallen snow and I really like the scent. It isn't minty or anything but fresh and clean and hard to describe but does remind me of the scent of outdoors after a snow fall. I hope this is similar to what the WEN smells like. If it is, then it would probably be a winter one I'd try!

@HappyDaze I remember that one and I was wondering what it really smells like when they described it as freshly fallen snow. Either way it'll be interesting to see what it is that Chaz is coming out with and what it actually smells like.

Super Contributor

When  @World Traveler  smelled it she seem to recognize that scent....but of course she is sworn to secrecy Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

When  @World Traveler  smelled it she seem to recognize that scent....but of course she is sworn to secrecy Cat Tongue

Yeah, going to Chaz's salon for an appointment would probably be too expensive just to find out so I'll wait until it launches. Cat Tongue

Valued Contributor

Summer VTS - anyone else thinking 6/13?

**Suz**
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ohhhhhhhh you may be on to something @Suz585 👏👏 especially since he also said June was a hint.

that would make me very very happy 💕💕💕

Respected Contributor

Is it possible that it is the snowflake viburnum?  It is a white flower that blooms in June. 

I have two snowflake viburnum shrubs, but I have not noticed that they have a scent. 

Esteemed Contributor

WenMen AMBER WOODS Hair Texture Control Paste - Comes in April on QVC! 

Worked really great on @World Traveler's short hair do.

Chaz said, all the Guys (men) loved this texture paste! But, then I think, he said it works great for the long hair too...but I could not hear well.

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished watching both of these videos. Enjoyed them a lot!

Thanks again, @Brdwygurl for letting us know about these, and Thanks to the @World Traveler for asking Chaz all these questions - it was nice to get them answered, of course! Also, thanks for making all these comments about WEN Board and Boardees.

Too bad Chaz is not reading it. I am sure he would get a kick from reading us!

By-the-way, @World Traveler - you are a very beautiful Lady with a great smile and personality! I loved what Chazz did with your hair, even though I was wondering, what can he do, since it was so shoet to start with.

Just watching him cut and handle, in this case "finger" the hair is so amazing! A true Artist at work. Love. Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am thinking that 'summer' product might be the beach wave.

oh and also sounds like classic gallons and only SHP in June.

IMHO