WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: New Winter CC Scents Available NOW?!

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

I suspect they're testing the waters, so to speak... looking for the impact of the promo packets being included in many of the gallon purchases, is my theory. Instead of waiting for the 'season' why not see if there's an immediate buying interest. Not a bad marketing test idea. What do you think?

What is odd to me though is the failure to offer a waitlist for so many of the gallons that very quickly sold out. (ie Indigo, Blessings, Wen Men etc) Why is QVC leaving money on the table, again???

@rochelleS 

They just showed the Winter/Fall.  Jane said they were offering a 'sneak peek' of them.  Just something new, I guess.  Now I wonder how long they'll be available to order.🤨

@geezerette I missed the show. Darn. When I checked the video wasn't up for the new CC's yet. I thought it was at 7pm. I had my eyes dilated earlier  today and I've been a ham sandwich ever since.

I think the new ones will be offered until the end of June at midnight but don't quote me.  I believe also that QVC does not want too much product of any kind sitting in the warehouse that did not sell so they're prudent on the amount a vendor can bring but I was told the vendor dictates the shipping.  Anyway, they DID get more gallons in that sold out.  I got my Wen Men gallon when I first saw it.  My mind short circuited when I saw it!  I never saw it in a gallon before.  I'm really enjoying it too.  I wish I could get another one too, I would.  Wait, what?  A ham sandwich?  LOL!  That's funny.  I hope your eyes are okay.  That part's not funny.  Are you referring to dilated pupils?  I had mine done one time like that but I never did that again.  It's time for me to have new glasses.  Oh well, that's neither here nor there.  Anyone that wants those new Cleansing Conditioners, I would not wait.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new fall and winter CC and the tonic while Chaz was on air on Friday and they're on the way YAY Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I ordered the new fall and winter CC and the tonic while Chaz was on air on Friday and they're on the way YAY Woman Very Happy

Oh @FleaMktQn I knew you would!! ..They sound wonderful. Keep us updated on the tonic, (I know it takes a bit). I am only leary as my scalp is SO sensitive & even tea tree oil can be alot sometimes. (but I use it anyway, just not everyday). Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The tonic is amazing.  I have four of them.  People were complaining about the pump sticking.  Mine sticks here and there but I found that during usage, keep shaking vigorously after doing some passes and that helps.  This tonic is like nothing else.  For me it's the end all.  My hair is has developed this fullness and body.  I use it every night.  I think it's gentle.  Don't let the strong peppermint scent scare you.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh @FleaMktQn I knew you would!! ..They sound wonderful. Keep us updated on the tonic, (I know it takes a bit). I am only leary as my scalp is SO sensitive & even tea tree oil can be alot sometimes. (but I use it anyway, just not everyday). Smiley Very Happy

@quadmimi   I knew I couldn't resist the CCs Smiley Wink but I really was not intending to get the tonic, Chaz and all of Y'all are very pervasive LOL. 

I'll post my thoughts. I'm hoping to have the package by Wednesday.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The tonic is amazing.  I have four of them.  People were complaining about the pump sticking.  Mine sticks here and there but I found that during usage, keep shaking vigorously after doing some passes and that helps.  This tonic is like nothing else.  For me it's the end all.  My hair is has developed this fullness and body.  I use it every night.  I think it's gentle.  Don't let the strong peppermint scent scare you.

Hi @77yangya   Thanks for the tip on the pump. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi   I knew I couldn't resist the CCs Smiley Wink but I really was not intending to get the tonic, Chaz and all of Y'all are very pervasive LOL. 

I'll post my thoughts. I'm hoping to have the package by Wednesday.

Oh yes @FleaMktQn let me know what you think. I am sure at some point I will try it.

The new CC's sound wonderful from what folks have said, I bet we will all be back for more...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

The Winter Wild Berry smells wonderful!  Using it this morning for the first time, but I have no doubts it will perform fabulously.  No sandalwood, woodsy, warm, earthy scents - THANK YOU! Those are deal breakers for me.  This is pure berry and will be my new fav.   Fingers crossed there is a TSV in winter that includes these two new scents.  I've been on the sidelines for the last few yrs because it seems Chaz includes sandalwood or such fragrances in everything now.  Gone were the days of pure honest scents like the WVM, FGP, SCM or the Summer Tropical.  I've stocked up on gallons of the ones I like, but was hoping to try something new. This is it!

No mint either - which I don't mind, but some do.

Contributor

I'd say summer melon mint is pure. The mint is not noticeable like it is in wvm.