WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: New Winter CC Scents Available NOW?!

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

I suspect they're testing the waters, so to speak... looking for the impact of the promo packets being included in many of the gallon purchases, is my theory. Instead of waiting for the 'season' why not see if there's an immediate buying interest. Not a bad marketing test idea. What do you think?

What is odd to me though is the failure to offer a waitlist for so many of the gallons that very quickly sold out. (ie Indigo, Blessings, Wen Men etc) Why is QVC leaving money on the table, again???

@rochelleS 

They just showed the Winter/Fall.  Jane said they were offering a 'sneak peek' of them.  Just something new, I guess.  Now I wonder how long they'll be available to order.🤨

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

I suspect they're testing the waters, so to speak... looking for the impact of the promo packets being included in many of the gallon purchases, is my theory. Instead of waiting for the 'season' why not see if there's an immediate buying interest. Not a bad marketing test idea. What do you think?

What is odd to me though is the failure to offer a waitlist for so many of the gallons that very quickly sold out. (ie Indigo, Blessings, Wen Men etc) Why is QVC leaving money on the table, again???

@rochelleS 

They just showed the Winter/Fall.  Jane said they were offering a 'sneak peek' of them.  Just something new, I guess.  Now I wonder how long they'll be available to order.🤨

@geezerette  Thanks for the info...I checked, still no Indigo...I did get some of the 32oz deals in it..Yes I got the new Berry!  I figured the Plum would come sooner, so I can order that & maybe get a trio of CC & styling products...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

@rochelleS 

@geezerette I missed the show. Darn. When I checked the video wasn't up for the new CC's yet. I thought it was at 7pm. I had my eyes dilated earlier  today and I've been a ham sandwich ever since.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the show was at 7pm too. I turned it on 5:40 and ordered the two new scents. I didn't see the presentation but I followed the reviews of those who had tried the samples.

Valued Contributor

Does the winter berry have any mint, vanilla or spice? Or is it "pure" berry?
Honored Contributor

@LilL wrote:

Just an FYI...I ordered LOVE yesterday afternoon when Chaz was on.  The Wen Men and Wen Pets are also available.  I guess you need to keep checking if the formulation you want becomes available.  I sure hope they don't send me a return.  I will wait until tomorrow to see if they offer special pricing for the new Fall and Winter scents.

@LilL 

Why the heck do you think they'd send you a returned beauty item.  Once the seal is broken they can't ship a return to another person.  I was on waitlist for Love for several weeks & got it.  It certainly is NOT a return.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette 

@rochelleS 

@geezerette I missed the show. Darn. When I checked the video wasn't up for the new CC's yet. I thought it was at 7pm. I had my eyes dilated earlier  today and I've been a ham sandwich ever since.

@rochelleS 

You didn't miss a thing.  They didn't do a full presentation of the new fall/winter CCs.  Just showed a screenshot and said they were a sneak peek of what was to come and that some people had already had a chance to try them.  They didn't even let Chaz describe them.  That was another reason I thought it was strange.  

Most of the hour was spent on the gallons.  Maybe there will be a full presentation on today's show, but I'm not counting on it.  I think they'll be emphasizing the gallons since it's the last show.   

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette Thanks for describing the short clip of the new CC's. I kept looking for the video, now I know why it wasn't posted. 🙄👍😊

Respected Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:
Does the winter berry have any mint, vanilla or spice? Or is it "pure" berry?

@lynne6was7  On the thread "What A Surprise" there is a pic of the back of the packet.

I don't have mine yet so I am not sure. It doesn't sound like there is mint tho..Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@LilL wrote:

Just an FYI...I ordered LOVE yesterday afternoon when Chaz was on.  The Wen Men and Wen Pets are also available.  I guess you need to keep checking if the formulation you want becomes available.  I sure hope they don't send me a return.  I will wait until tomorrow to see if they offer special pricing for the new Fall and Winter scents.

@LilL 

Why the heck do you think they'd send you a returned beauty item.  Once the seal is broken they can't ship a return to another person.  I was on waitlist for Love for several weeks & got it.  It certainly is NOT a return.

Having worked with WEN previously, and having been intimately involved with the returns, I would be extremely shocked if anyone received a customer return from this product.  Beauty returns are highly regulated and they have a process in place that I found very trustworthy.  Just my 2 cents.  :-)