WEN

Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:
Kjelle the new FF CC that was in the restoratives tsv IS the 319 CC. So half that wish came true.

319 CC would be the fragrance free version of 613 CC, wouldn't it?

Valued Contributor

I would really like to be able to buy FF CC separately. I passed on the rice based TSV because I don't want any more BGT right now. I still have two autodeliveries coming of last splring's TSV! And no way am I canceling those!

I am looking forward very much to the SHL EDP. I have passed on the other new fragrances because I am waiting for this one! I can't wait!

Valued Contributor
Hmmm....fleamktqn....possibly. but on periscope this summer the ff cc was with the 319 line. The 319 line us just ff. It was named for his dad whose birthday is 3/19. His dad has no sense of smell. So it could be a ff version of anything.
Respected Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:
Hmmm....fleamktqn....possibly. but on periscope this summer the ff cc was with the 319 line. The 319 line us just ff. It was named for his dad whose birthday is 3/19. His dad has no sense of smell. So it could be a ff version of anything.

Yeah, this confusing, because it doesn't make sense that the packaging wouldn't go together and the CC be called 319 if they smell the same. Has anyone smelled both the 319 NBT and the FF CC?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

I would really like to be able to buy FF CC separately. I passed on the rice based TSV because I don't want any more BGT right now. I still have two autodeliveries coming of last splring's TSV! And no way am I canceling those!

I am looking forward very much to the SHL EDP. I have passed on the other new fragrances because I am waiting for this one! I can't wait!

Woman Happy I am too, @Wen_Woman, just like you passed on all other fragrances and I am waiting for this one - SHP!  I also pray for it not to be too "powedery" like CC is, but rather crisp and fresh just like Lilac flowers in nature - no powedery notes there, please!

The FF CC unfortunately, was not ready yet to be sold separately. Chaz said last visit, he does not have it in his saloon yet! But, I am sure very soon, Wen Woman you'll be able to get FF and on the great OTO!

FF CC is a reason I am not sure if to keep or cancel last Spring TSV, because if I have December two Rice TSVs on a/d, because they are such an incredible deal, and then order some FF CC to mix with ANYTHING (!!!), then I might not need my March TSV a/d any longer....

But - no! Only when h.ll freezes over, then maybe I'll cancel my beloved MIF! It is hard to do for me.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle @sonechko @Thia-Winter and @FleaMktQn

The 319 line is SOY-based. -- The only soy-based 319 product currently available is the 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) which is the fragrance free version of 613 NBT. -- My sense is that any new 319 product would be a fragrance free version of the soy-based 613 equivalent. 

The brand new RICE-based Fragrance Free (FF) cleansing conditioner is in the RESTORATIVE line (along with the other RICE-based formulas for ADULTS: Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF). 

The RICE-based FF cleansing conditioner is almost identical to MIF (there's one tiny difference in the formulas). MIF had added fragrance while FF does not. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

The 319 line is SOY-based. -- The only soy-based 319 product currently available is the 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) which is the fragrance free version of 613 NBT. -- My sense is that any new 319 product would be a fragrance free version of the soy-based 613 equivalent. 

The brand new RICE-based Fragrance Free (FF) cleansing conditioner is in the RESTORATIVE line (along with the other RICE-based formulas for ADULTS: Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF). 

The RICE-based FF cleansing conditioner is almost identical to MIF (there's one tiny difference in the formulas). MIF had added fragrance while FF does not. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thanks! I did not think he would have the same line packaged differently, but I forgot that the FF CC is rice-based. That would have clinched it. So I am still wishing for that 319 CC.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

This was my take on it too @bebe777 but you said it so much better Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:

@Thia-Winter, lol, the 319 line sort unfolded in a unique sort of way... taking twists and turns before it came to market. 

I have the feeling that Chaz probably likes the idea that the 613 line which acknowledges his mom has a connection to the 319 line which acknowledges his dad. So that probably only soy-based 613 products might eventually have fragrance free 319 versions. 

lol, of course, that's just my take on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy