WEN

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@bebe777 This is what I see using the iPad app.  

image.jpg

@Brdwygurl ok now that's really strange. I'm not even sure what to say about that. -- The only thing I can think of is that, since the QVC website rehaul this past June, there have been issues with the iPad in particular. Maybe this is just one of them. 

In any case, I think the kit price will be valid through tomorrow at least. You mihgt want to give QVC customer service  a call and check on it. You could also let them know about the info displayed. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm glad you can see it to for a minute there I thought I was hallucinating!  Haha

Maybe it's going to be one of the OTOs, and this is a super secret way of finding out. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

I'm glad you can see it to for a minute there I thought I was hallucinating!  Haha

Maybe it's going to be one of the OTOs, and this is a super secret way of finding out. Smiley Happy

@Kjelle is not around this weekend, but she uses some of the iPad's quirks to get advance info on upcoming Wen products... lol, so you never know!! 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Thank you Bebe....I hate to ask one more thing, but any news on the set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals...I am holding out for it as I can get all the scents at once...Maybe it's already posted somewhere..I am out of town so checking as I can...

Thanks...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi , lol, I'll be sure to share the info... just as soon as I order my set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals trio!! Smiley Wink 

Hopefully, Chaz will offer that set again because it's always so popular. I'm a bit vague on the timetable but I think we don't usually see the trio set until 3-6 weeks into each new season. 

At this point, I haven't heard a single thing about it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you Bebe....Can I be right after you for my set of 3!!...Smiley Happy

Can't wait, I just want to order everything, I guess good thing I can't...

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Thank you Bebe....I hate to ask one more thing, but any news on the set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals...I am holding out for it as I can get all the scents at once...Maybe it's already posted somewhere..I am out of town so checking as I can...

Thanks...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi , lol, I'll be sure to share the info... just as soon as I order my set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals trio!! Smiley Wink 

Hopefully, Chaz will offer that set again because it's always so popular. I'm a bit vague on the timetable but I think we don't usually see the trio set until 3-6 weeks into each new season. 

At this point, I haven't heard a single thing about it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you Bebe....Can I be right after you for my set of 3!!...Smiley Happy

Can't wait, I just want to order everything, I guess good thing I can't...

Thanks

@quadmimi , lol, right after me!!! Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Thanks as always @bebe777 for taking the time to provide all the updated information in one place!

The glossing serum is one product I'm hoping to get a good deal for on Saturday.  Are the items already listed most likely going to be the sales for Saturday?

Wondering if I should purchase now to avoid a possible sellout, or wait and see if there something better on Saturday.

thanks!

@Brdwygurl I have the POM glossing serum but I haven't really used it for a while. I noticed that it left my hair kind of dry and it just didn't seem to do much for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Thanks as always @bebe777 for taking the time to provide all the updated information in one place!

The glossing serum is one product I'm hoping to get a good deal for on Saturday.  Are the items already listed most likely going to be the sales for Saturday?

Wondering if I should purchase now to avoid a possible sellout, or wait and see if there something better on Saturday.

thanks!

@Brdwygurl I have the POM glossing serum but I haven't really used it for a while. I noticed that it left my hair kind of dry and it just didn't seem to do much for me.

@Brdwygurl I forgot about this... here are a number of thread links from the Wen 101 thread: 

Glossing Serum -- Question about Glossing Serum? -- Glossing serum confusion -- Any more reviews on the glossing serums, especially on the SAM one? -- Questions for those WEN beautites that use the Glossing Serum, especially those with long hair -- Smoothing glossing serum -- Do you find the new glossing serum drying -- Anyone use wen glossing serum on fine hair ---- Ask the WEN Team About the March Today's Special Value® & More ---- Glossing Serum w/ SC -- Do you use GS and SC together? -- If you don't like the styling creme, use the serum. -- Glossing serum vs treatment oil -- Oil vs Serum ---- "Soaking" wet hair question -- Wen - 2 oz. Wen Glossing Serum in the latest New Beauty 8-Piece Test Tube (just released)

--

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen products

[ Edited ]

SEPTEMBER   CALENDAR 

________

September 1st  (tuesday) -- Fall Seasonals 

____

The Fall Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners -- Fall Scents: Three Faves Return -- are all available on September 1st in both the 16oz. and 32oz. sizes:

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) 

* Fall Apple Spice (FAS) 

* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) 

__

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 4 oz. Fall Treatment Oil -- available September 3rd

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of Fall Treatment Mist 6 oz. Duo Choose Tuscan Pear, Ginger Pumpkin or Apple Spice (A271715) -- $44.94 -- available September 5th

FTP -- later on the Mousse/Styling Creme duo will be available. Also Fall Tuscan Pear will be available as a fragrance. -- In past years, the newest Seasonal has been available in a 3-piece kit (16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM, & 1oz Oil). It's unclear if this kit will be available again this fall.

__ 

There will be no new Seasonals this year. All the past Seasonals will be available for the upcoming Seasonal year (September 2015 - August 2016) within their respective seasons. After that, some of the Seasonals will be retired: Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired?  -

________

September 5th  (saturday) -- Chaz's TSV visit 

____

Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line -- $64.96

Note: more information on the individual products in the TSV are available in these threads: Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -

__

319 fragrance-free launches on Sept 5th -- WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 8 oz. Nourishing Body Treatment -- with 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- $59.00

Ships 9/21 WEN by Chaz Dean Nourshing Mousse 7.5 oz  (A275581) -- Tea Tree & Fig scents available -- $28.00

WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Auto-Delivery (A275322) -- WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Treatment Oil (A266216) -Wen MEN's styling products for this fall -- $72.60

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of Fall Treatment Mist 6 oz. Duo Choose Tuscan Pear, Ginger Pumpkin or Apple Spice (A271715) -- $44.94 

________

September 12th 

____  

2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ QVC Wen Nominees are Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Oil, Remoist, Body Cleansing Creme & Most Loved Brand On Social Media - voting ends September 12th -- UPDATE: voting extended to September 18th

________

Recent Event prices and value prices...

4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Essentials  -- added 9/6 -- September 5th TSV -- 32oz CC, 6oz SC, 4oz Oil, & 12oz RTM -- The TSV was priced at $59.96, and some scents are still available at a slightly higher price -- $79.00

Cleansing Conditioner w/Re-Moist Mask -- added 9/17 -- in all six Classic scents -- (32oz. CC sells for $49.50 & 4oz. Remoist sells for $59) -- $59.94 (event price)

Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz. (A271843) -- price reduction 9/18 -- great value -- In Kjelle's Core Oil Home & Away Surprise thread, Wenners have mentioned that they received the 4oz. Treatment Oil along with a 2oz. Travel size. While I can't promise that you will get the 2oz. oil size, it does seem as though there is a an additional 1oz of Treatment Oil in these kits. -- (additional price reduction from $54.98 feature price) -- $49.98 (event price)

________ 

September 18th - 22nd -- Chaz's visit 

____

613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th 

Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de PARFUM -- *super-size* double-size next visit -- will Fall Tuscan Pear be the next EDT? -- Seasonal fragrances 

--

SEASONAL FALL TRO PLUS 

Also there's going to be some sort of special Seasonal Fall trio offered. Here's what we know so far courtesy of wendooters, sonechko and Brdwygurl... 

* info courtesy of wendooters, which sonechko shared with the Wen forum, courtesy of her This Weekend Fall Seasonal Special Deal and it is WENiversary Month Special!!! thread: 

From Wen Dooters FB Page: 

Question asked :   "Are they going to have the set? I have hoped so."

Wen Dooters:  
"Sort of.... it's fall, it's a trio and it's the first time presented. INSANE doesn't even describe it. Remember, the is the WENiversary month. I'm scratching my rear end trying to figure out how Chaz does it. He does it because he loves changing the world's hair one head at a time. Smiley Happy"

* info courtesy of Brdwygurl on 9/16, from her Periscope trios and presales thread: 

Chaz just on periscope "heading to QVC today". -- Asked about Fall trios...he said yes, "something incredible" but they may not be the trios you are thinking of. He called them "trios plus" "if you love your fall formulas you won't want to miss out" and said they are a little different, but will be insane.

___

QVC Wen shows & hits schedule -- Sept. 18th - 22nd

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (ET)

Friday, September 18 -- 22:00 -- Friday Night Beauty 

Saturday, September 19 -- 01:00 - 03:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs
Saturday, September 19 -- 10:00 -- Saturday Morning Q 
Saturday, September 19 -- 15:00 - 17:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs
Saturday, September 19 -- 21:00 - 23:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs

Sunday, September 20 -- 10:00 -- Sundays with Dan & Carolyn

Monday, September 21 -- 6:00 -- Fashionably Early
Monday, September 21 -- 12:00 -- Q Check
Monday, September 21 -- 19:00 -- Inspired Style
Monday, September 21 -- 22:00 -- Fashion's Night In

Tuesday, September 22 -- 21:00 -- Tuesday Night Beauty

Note: info courtesy of wendooters, shared on the Wen forum by bruingirl in the wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters thread. 

________ 

___ 

last update: 9/18/15 

___

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen products

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Click on this link to take you to the first page of the New Wen products thread:

Wen September Calendar -- when new products are available -- message #2

Special Value Purchase Prices -- message #3 

Upcoming Wen Products -- message #4  

Photos & more info for new products -- messages #5-10

VOTE FOR WEN 

2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  

~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products 

QVC Wen Nominees are Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Oil, Remoist, Body Cleansing Creme & Most Loved Brand On Social Media voting ends Sept. 12th