WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products

Thanks as always @bebe777 for taking the time to provide all the updated information in one place!

The glossing serum is one product I'm hoping to get a good deal for on Saturday.  Are the items already listed most likely going to be the sales for Saturday?

Wondering if I should purchase now to avoid a possible sellout, or wait and see if there something better on Saturday.

thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products

Thank you Bebe....I hate to ask one more thing, but any news on the set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals...I am holding out for it as I can get all the scents at once...Maybe it's already posted somewhere..I am out of town so checking as I can...

Thanks...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen products

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

Thank you Bebe....I hate to ask one more thing, but any news on the set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals...I am holding out for it as I can get all the scents at once...Maybe it's already posted somewhere..I am out of town so checking as I can...

Thanks...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi , lol, I'll be sure to share the info... just as soon as I order my set of 3 16oz Fall Seasonals trio!! Smiley Wink 

Hopefully, Chaz will offer that set again because it's always so popular. I'm a bit vague on the timetable but I think we don't usually see the trio set until 3-6 weeks into each new season. 

At this point, I haven't heard a single thing about it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Thanks as always @bebe777 for taking the time to provide all the updated information in one place!

The glossing serum is one product I'm hoping to get a good deal for on Saturday.  Are the items already listed most likely going to be the sales for Saturday?

Wondering if I should purchase now to avoid a possible sellout, or wait and see if there something better on Saturday.

thanks!

@Brdwygurl you are most welcome and sorry for the late reply. Somehow I missed your post. 

In June and now again in September, Chaz has had so very many great values that it's getting to be difficult to tell what the possible OTO's might be. 

lol, honestly... I haven't got much of a clue. Smiley Wink

Based on what I saw in June, my sense is that any Wen OTOs tomorrow, won't come from the products that are already listed in the QVC Wen product listings. But that's just based on what I saw happening in June... so there's not a lot of history there.

That said, the Glossing Serum (GS) doesn't have as large a following as some of the other products do, so it may be available for longer. -- It is event priced though, which means that the price is likely to go up on September 6th. 

I hope that helps. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 it does help.  Some of the finishing kits say the event price expires tonight at 11 PM. So I wondered if that meant they might have a different special tomorrow.  I think I'm going to roll the dice and wait and see Smiley HappyCat Surprised

I have to drive up to West Chester tomorrow to pick up a cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.... I'll be so close!   

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Thanks @bebe777 it does help.  Some of the finishing kits say the event price expires tonight at 11 PM. So I wondered if that meant they might have a different special tomorrow.  I think I'm going to roll the dice and wait and see Smiley HappyCat Surprised

I have to drive up to West Chester tomorrow to pick up a cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.... I'll be so close!   

@Brdwygurl first off, I hope you have a wonderful time at your parents 50th wedding anniversary!!! And I'm sending them my best wishes!!! 

I'm a bit confused about what you said:

Some of the finishing kits say the event price expires tonight at 11 PM.

I took a quick look through the event pricing and I couldn't find any kits where it said that the event pricing ended tonight. -- What kit(s) were you referring to.

Generally during a vendor visit, the Event Prices are good through the entire visit. -- Feature prices are available for somewhat of a longer time.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777

it's odd in the app it shows this event pricing ending tonight.  I couldn't copy in the app so I  searched on the website and don't see the date listed

A268636 WEN by Chaz Dean On the Go Finishing Touch Collection

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@bebe777

it's odd in the app it shows this event pricing ending tonight.  I couldn't copy in the app so I  searched on the website and don't see the date listed

A268636 WEN by Chaz Dean On the Go Finishing Touch Collection

@Brdwygurl thats' so odd. When I pull up the product page, I don't get any info mentioning that the event price ends tonight. Below you'll see what I found in the general product listings. 

I'm using my MacBook Air. Are you using a mobile device? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Customer Top Rated
QVC Price: $48.00Event Price: $39.56

___

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl I just pulled the listing up on my iPhone and it doesn't say anything about the event pricing ending at 11pm tonight either. That's so strange. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 This is what I see using the iPad app.  

image.jpg