Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen products & special values

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I wish Chaz would come up with MIF oil. 

@Karnerblue The MIF oil is already available. It's A260087.

You're kidding.  I did a search for it and came up with nothing.  I was checking all through the WEN items and could not find it ... THANK YOU!!!!!Smiley LOL

MIF and BGT are grouped together. The key words to look for MIF or BGT are - "rice protein", or "restorative", because they usually have both products in one listing, there is not "Mandarin Italian Fig" or "Bamboo Green Tea" in listing's title.

On ebay, there is a different story, if seller lists a specific scent, they'd name it in the title.

@sonechko Exactly!!! Smiley Happy It's really confusing. 

@Karnerblue ,I think that's because QVC tends to do their listings in a piecemeal fashion. 

BGT sort of started out in the Classic line. Then it sort of wasn't a Classic any more. Then BGT had a price increase because the ingredients were more expensive. Then it was a rice protein CC, but there weren't any othe rice proteins except for the Kids line... but it wasn't going to be added to the Kids rice protein line. And it wasn't a Seasonal either because it had the bamboo water in it, unlike the Seasonal line. And it wasn't soy based like the Seasonals. So it was very confusing. 

And during this time additional BGT styling products were added. 

Because no one really knew how to classify BGT, each BGT product was probably named at QVC on a per product basic... so there was and is no consistency. 

That's the problem. But knowing what the problem is may help to find the BGT and MIF products you're looking for in the future. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue It took me forever to find MIF too. There are many great things about the Q, but product searchability is not one of them. Smiley Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2 - you are right about product search. I have an online company and that was an important piece to have. My web guy didn't get it at first, but me being a consumer sure knew it had to be easy for consumers. I have gotten many compliments on how user friendly my site is.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@yisbuff2 - you are right about product search. I have an online company and that was an important piece to have. My web guy didn't get it at first, but me being a consumer sure knew it had to be easy for consumers. I have gotten many compliments on how user friendly my site is.

@riley1 I'm glad to hear that your site Is doing well and that you've identified ways to drive traffic to it. I've forgotten the name of your beauty site. What was it again? 

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Karnerblue It took me forever to find MIF too. There are many great things about the Q, but product searchability is not one of them. Smiley Indifferent

That is definitely true. Sometimes I have better luck doing a Google search and specifying "site:www.qvc.com" after the search terms, so it only searches the QVC site.

Trusted Contributor

Excellent tip @aprimo! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko thank you for explaning that.  I feel like a fool.  I haven't been watching Chaz's shows for a while now.  I am currenly using just the MIF cleanser as my routine.  I've pretty much stopped using all my other scents because MIF is my one and only now. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

Please don't "feel like a fool" @Karnerblue!

I too had too look for a BGT or MIF product till I went nuts! I find it by a stroke of luck and reading the title of the product, realized the key words, and kind of understood why they are not mentioning the name - it is too long for both, and title has limited number of spaces...... and the wost part is - Q does not use product abbreviations, like this board does Cat LOL i.e. they can't say "MIF and BGT"!!!

Only we can! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Click on this New Wen products & special values link to take you to the first post in this thread. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Wen September Calendar --  QVC Wen Show Schedule, and when new products are available -- message #2

Special Value Purchase Prices -- message #3 

Upcoming Wen Products -- message #4  

Photos & more info for new & special value products -- messages #5-10

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Event pricing ends today and prices will go up on October 1st. 

The September 5th TSV is only available through October 4th. 

SPECIAL VALUE PURCHASE  PRICES

New September Wen event prices and feature prices...

These special offers are only available in limited quantities. Sometimes they will sell out within 5-10 minutes of their first QVC Wen show broadcast (and they will not be reordered). -- The indicated "Event Prices" go back up at the end of September, while feature prices are generally available for a longer time (if they don't sell out quickly). -- A lot of the time, it's a good idea to purchase the special values that you want before their on air broadcasts. -- In messages #5-10, you can see photos of these products in the same order in which they are listed below. -- bebe Smiley Happy

______

Wen Gallons -- 613, Bamboo Green Tea & Mandarin Italian Fig

Note: more information on Wen gallons availability in message #2 of this thread.

Six Thirteen Treatment, One Gallon Auto-Delivery -- Available Until 10/31/15 @ 11:59 PM PT -- $199 

Six Thirteen Cleansing Treatment One Gallon -- Available Until 10/31/15 @ 11:59 PM PT -- $199 

Rice Cleansing Conditioner Auto-Delivery -- Bamboo Green Tea or Mandarin Italian Fig -- $188

Rice Cleansing Conditioner One Gallon  -- Bamboo Green Tea or Mandarin Italian Fig -- $188 

______

Event and special pricing added for the September 19th shows...

Set of 3 Fall Cleansing Cond. with Comb -- great value -- You get three of ONE of the 16oz Fall Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners plus the Wenderful Comb!!!!!  (Fall Apple Spice has been going in and out of availability, Fall Tuscan Pear is the second most limited). -- $68.12 (OTO for 9/19 only) -- $74.94 is the current featured price.

Cleansing Conditioner w/Re-Moist Mask -- in all six Classic scents -- (32oz. CC sells for $49.50 & 4oz. Remoist sells for $59) -- $59.94 (event price)

Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz. (A271843) -- great value -- In Kjelle's Core Oil Home & Away Surprise thread, Wenners have mentioned that they received the 4oz. Treatment Oil along with a 2oz. Travel size. While I can't promise that you will get the 2oz. oil size, it does seem as though there is a an additional 1oz of Treatment Oil in these kits (Note: recently someone wrote that they had received a 1oz travel size, so the travel size may vary). -- (additional price reduction from $54.98 feature price) -- $49.98 (event price)

4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Essentials  -- September 5th TSV -- only available through October 4th -- 32oz CC, 6oz SC, 4oz Oil, & 12oz RTM -- The TSV was priced at $59.96, and some scents are still available at a slightly higher price -- $79.00

Fall Tuscan Pear 3.4 oz. EDP Fragrance -- 9/19 - OTO price: $108.60 / QVC regular price: $131.50 / Chaz Dean website price: $175 -- Current Featured Price: $119.46

______

Event pricing in effect since the beginning of September...

Classics

Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8oz -- in all six Classic scents -- crazy good value (4oz. remoist sells for $59) -- sold out since a few days after the September 5th TSV. Unclear if more stock will be available later this month. -- $59.94 (event price)

32 oz. Body Cleansing Creme w/ Loofah 2015 Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominee -- $58.98 (event price) 

Cleansing Conditioner Trio, 16 oz -- (3) 16oz. CCs includes SAM, TT & POM -- excellent value -- these are "universal" CCs which means they work for all hair types (and they work well for most people) -- each 16oz CC retails for $29 so this is an excellent value starter kit. -- $64.00

Replenishing Treatment Mist Home & Away Duo -- 12oz. and 2oz. RTM duo in all six Classic scents -- $39.98  

Glossing Shine Serum Duo, 2 oz. -- $29.76 (event price)

On the Go Finishing Touch Collection  -- 6oz. Volumizing Treatment Spray, 2oz. Volumizing Treatment Spray, 1oz. Glossing Serum, & 2oz. Finishing Treatment Creme -- $39.56 (event price)

SixThirteen

SixThirteen EDP Fragrance 1.7 oz. -- $57.84 (event price)

Six Thirteen Treatment Mist Super-size Duo -- 8oz. and 2oz. 613 RTM duo -- $44.12 

SixThirteen Home & Away Styling Kit -- 7.5oz. & 1.8oz. Mousse and 5oz. & 2oz. Styling Creme -- $59/94 (event price)

Wen Men

Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Auto-Delivery (A275322) -- Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Treatment Oil (A266216) -- $72.60 (event price)

Wen Pets

Pets Cleansing Conditioner, 64 oz. -- $52.88 (event price)

_______ 

Wen June OTOs still available at great feature prices...

Cleansing Conditioners

WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) -- 16oz SAM CC & (8) 2oz. Classic variety travel packets -- excellent value -- $39.86 

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) -- 16oz. BGT & MIF CC duo -- $44.46 

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403) -- WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054) -- (8) 2oz each of BGT & MIF travel packets -- auto delivery option available -- $59.96 

WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) -- 16oz. CC each of 613, BGT & POM -- $71.82 -