WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: New Wen products & special values

Thank you Bebe!!!..so much work but we all love having so much info..

I think my Hub hid the charge card though..Smiley Happy I will have to bribe him with extra FGP maybe!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

Thanks bebe 

Wondering if anyone has a clue about the special value trio and will it be on tonight for Chaz's first show?

Trusted Contributor

I think the gallons will be introduced during FNB. Then depending on whether the FTP EDP is the OTO tomorrow or the 'trio' is??? then that will be presented during the last two hours and the other during the afternoon two-hour slot.
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - wow, you have been busy! Thanks for all the info and for keeping us on top of everything. Think my cc will be smokin' by tomorrow night!!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you Bebe for all the work you were willing to do and for all your time, so people are able to see September's available special deal items all in one place.

I think having three 2 hour Wen shows in one day only is going to make this Saturday a quite special event! I understand, a lot of time will be allocated to selling Gallons, but still, there will be other goodies too! Can't wait to see what's going to be on!

Saturday, September 19 -- 01:00 - 03:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs
Saturday, September 19 -- 15:00 - 17:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs
Saturday, September 19 -- 21:00 - 23:00 -- WEN -- 2 hrs

I missed ALL the OTOs last time, so I'm hoping for some styling treats in these shows. Fingers crossed!

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I think my Hub hid the charge card though..Smiley Happy I will have to bribe him with extra FGP maybe!!!!

Get a photocopy stat! Haha. I hope the FGP bribe works. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@untitled wrote:
I think the gallons will be introduced during FNB. Then depending on whether the FTP EDP is the OTO tomorrow or the 'trio' is??? then that will be presented during the last two hours and the other during the afternoon two-hour slot.

I totally agree with you @untitled on this, and don't expect anything but gallons tonight. Tomorrow, it's another story - Three x Two Hour Wen Shows! In one day. That's something!

Well, gallons of course, but I think, even though I do believe there will be an OTO tomorrow, still that mysterious Wenniversary Month Special Chaz was hinting about will be presented early enough for more sales numbers opportunity, and OTO will be something else. He is bringing a bunch of newly baked goodies, and Fall Seasonal items are also fresh this new season and could be bunched up in the various configurations.

In another words, can't miss a show tomorrow, for sure.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I hope so too!.......I have big plans for this weekend....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

Awesome job as always. It's much appreciated!!

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I hope so too!.......I have big plans for this weekend....LOL

There is another and sure way - memorize your card numbers!  Cat Happy