WEN

Honored Contributor

I will start by saying this isn’t my genius idea; I got it from someone on Facebook. Since I’m not as consistent with Remoist as I should be (on my hair), I tried it tonight as a facial mask. HOLY COW! I can’t believe I never thought of that before. FORGET every other hydrating mask you’ve ever tried, ladies! After cleansing, I applied liberally to my face & neck and left it on for 20 minutes as I watched the sun set. In 20 little ole minutes it almost completely disappeared. I rinsed the remaining off with warm water and my face and neck was softer than a baby’s booty! Try it...thst’s all I have to say. I used POM by the way.

Also, I used the Remoist this weekend to prep my hair for a day on the beach! I wet it, then applied the Remoist liberally, then topped it off with Treatment Oil. WOW! Even after salt water & sun my hair felt SOFT! Try it...if you don’t have an ocean do it for your pool day.

Now I have a feeling I’ll be going through my overstock of Remoist. Aloha WENners!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow @SurferWife, great ideas. Love the Remoist as a mask. Thanks for sharing!  ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Thanks for sharing those tips! I'm always looking for more ways to use Wen.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @SurferWife !  I just bought the Remoist in Spring Orange Blossom and will try using it as a mask.  Chaz's products are so versatile! Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing @SurferWife

I admit I struggle using Remoist.  It just doesn't fit into my routine and time schedule!

I have used it as a final conditioner after cleansing...but only a pea size.  I have 3-4 Remoist I have never been able to use up.

Doing a facial mask is a great idea!

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea @SurferWife!

I likewise suffer from an overload of Remoist that just doesn't get used often enough.

If it's great on faces, I wonder what Remoist and a little oil will do for my feet?

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - I do use the remoist on my heels - it took a couple of times of sanding/remoist but they are looking pretty good now.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thank you for sharing @SurferWife

I admit I struggle using Remoist.  It just doesn't fit into my routine and time schedule!

I have used it as a final conditioner after cleansing...but only a pea size.  I have 3-4 Remoist I have never been able to use up.

Doing a facial mask is a great idea!

@RespectLife...DITTO!  I have so much Remoist, especially the super-size 8 oz. jars, but am just not consistent with my weekly treatment.  I try to use it the day before my hair color session, and do often use it as my leave in, but it's such a tiny amount it doesn't even make a dent into the jar.  When I was reading Chaz's FB post about prepping our hair for swimming, I thought...hmmm, I could use remoist instead of CC.  The combination of the remoist/treatment oil really protected my hair from the sun & salt water.  I was amazed.  Then, of course, the facial mask...it's my new love!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Hello friends!

Just wanted to say that I use remoist on my hands daily and WEN oil on my cuticles and feet at night.

Whooooh!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife I cannot wait to try this, Lord knows I have enough remoist to go around. Hey @Drythe have u been holding out on us?