WEN

Honored Contributor

This is a great idea and I just tried it with the Tea Tree, which is the one jar I have open now. I left it on for around 45 minutes and my skin felt wonderfully soft when I took it off.

I look forward to trying it as a mask with the more treatment-based remoist choices in the seasonals I have (white citrus and vanilla mint)!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tip!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

This is a great idea and I just tried it with the Tea Tree, which is the one jar I have open now. I left it on for around 45 minutes and my skin felt wonderfully soft when I took it off.

I look forward to trying it as a mask with the more treatment-based remoist choices in the seasonals I have (white citrus and vanilla mint)!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tip!

@World Traveler...dang It! If only I had tried it as a facial mask while the seasonal Remoist was on special. Now I have to decide if $11.47 in shipping is worth it. I bet the SHP would be wonderful from forehead to Décolletage!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife You are right! The Honey Peach would smell heavenly on the face and all the way down the chest. And you would have the added benefit of more treatment on your face.

Even though I use the remoist on my hair twice a week, it still takes quite a while to go thru a jar. Although that is a good thing.....the fact that one jar will last a long time.....I would like to change off periodically with other scents. 

Maybe what I will do is just use the Tea Tree remoist for my hair until I use up the three jars I have, and use the seasonal remoist for the body. Yup! That's what I'll do! 

Esteemed Contributor
Okay I tried it the other night with tea tree and it's wonderful as all have reported. Omgosh can't wait to slather on the WVM.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Okay I tried it the other night with tea tree and it's wonderful as all have reported. Omgosh can't wait to slather on the WVM.

@ANewHue I debated this morning whether to use the Winter White Citrus or the Winter Vanilla Mint. Citrus won out because I want to hang onto that Vanilla Mint as long as I can since he will not be selling that scent on QVC anymore after this month.

Or.......maybe his remoists will still be on the Q and on his website; just not the cleansing conditioners. Hmmmmmm.....

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler I. Know how u feel about the WVM I don't wAnt to open mine either. I have plenty to go around though. I have an 8 oz light too.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife You heard Chaz today about the remoist on his face, right? I have never heard him say that before on any of his presentations. I heard it first from you and have been doing that with my seasonal remoists. Feels so, so good! Thanks again for posting. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...I did hear him say that! I use a bit more on my face and décolletage than he stated (of course I was driving so I may have misinterpreted it). I want to see a nice layer when I apply it, because 20 minutes later when I rinse my face, it has literally disappeared into my skin.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.