WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Poster, Question Regarding Cucumber Thyme Oil

""OK - Shout out for WEN DOOTERS or how about an oil tester kit?

True. The Oil Tester Kit, the Core CC Tester Kit and The Seasonal Tester Kits would be the best. Especially around the Holiday times, for testing and gifting!

Regular Contributor

Susan, I also hope the ancillary seasonal products are offered on the Q!!  My budget will be in big trouble if they do!

Respected Contributor

It smells earthy not like you expect.  Most beauty products cucumber ites have a fresh scent this does not. It smells like raw cucumber and dirt.  its not bad once tou get used to it but it was off putting

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your comments Dry The, Jen, and A New Hue.  I've decided to order the Sept TSV in CA. Now I'm so excited to try the oil I can't wait until September!! Also,the upcoming TSV is so good it's hard not to order more than 1! However, I have to hold out for upcoming BGT and MIF gallons.

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Thanks for your comments Dry The, Jen, and A New Hue.  I've decided to order the Sept TSV in CA. Now I'm so excited to try the oil I can't wait until September!! Also,the upcoming TSV is so good it's hard not to order more than 1! However, I have to hold out for upcoming BGT and MIF gallons.

Welcome CoCo87 !!!

You don't have to wait until Sept. The TSV is available for pre-order now Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

CoCo87

Hello,

The Cucumber Aloe CC is too drying for my hair.  But, I love the oil and the RTM.

On the other hand I love the scent of 613, SHP & SHL which are very different style than CA.

Scent is such a personal thing, it's hard to make a recommendation for someone else, and unfortunately there is not an OIL tester kit!

OK - Shout out for WEN DOOTERS or how about an oil tester kit?

Drythe, that would be really wenderful!!! Or Seasonal Oil kits containing (3) 1oz bottles of each oil from that season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

""OK - Shout out for WEN DOOTERS or how about an oil tester kit?

True. The Oil Tester Kit, the Core CC Tester Kit and The Seasonal Tester Kits would be the best. Especially around the Holiday times, for testing and gifting!

I would love a kit Of all the Seasonal CCs -- (1) 2oz packet of each Seasonal CC.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

CoCo87

Hello,

The Cucumber Aloe CC is too drying for my hair.  But, I love the oil and the RTM.

On the other hand I love the scent of 613, SHP & SHL which are very different style than CA.

Scent is such a personal thing, it's hard to make a recommendation for someone else, and unfortunately there is not an OIL tester kit!

OK - Shout out for WEN DOOTERS or how about an oil tester kit?

Drythe, that would be really wenderful!!! Or Seasonal Oil kits containing (3) 1oz bottles of each oil from that season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I would try a kit with seasonal oils! Not sure I'd be interested in a core oil kit since the CA oil doesn't sound like something I'd like, I don't like the POM oil and I doubt I'd like the LAV oil if it smells anything like the CC.