WEN

Super Contributor

New Insider Magazine is out..

And unless I'm blind, the Wen TSV is not shown. I wanted to preorder. The only beauty TSV pictured is Philosophy. Looks like Tarte and Malay will also have TSV's next month. They also weren't pictured. 

Bummed. I wanna order the Wen now. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Insider Magazine is out..

@karin334

Thanks for the heads up..... couple of things of interest, for me.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

It's been really hit and moss for a good year on if they include Wen or not. I even commented on that in a previous thread. I wish it was in there, but I'm not surprised it isn't. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I didn't think it would be either.  If it were, then there would be alot of buying and by the time Chaz gets here in mid September, it kind of wouldn't be like a surprise and he would get more buying while he's on.  I don't mean to say it's Chaz that kept it out but maybe it's better that way.  I would love if things were in there.  I saw in mine there's no Wen, but some of the things that are coming in fall are just so amazing, I cannot wait but it's more fun to see it while he's on and flip out while running to the phone or computer to order!  I was disappointed too though!  LOL!

Valued Contributor

I haven't got mine yet? Hmmm

Honored Contributor

You're not blind. I looked though every page hoping to find a glimpse, but NOOOOOOO...they just had to leave it out.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi, Dee Dee C.  You'll get it.  Sometimes mine's late too.  Someone's asleep at the switch!   LOL!!!  It's like a paradox.  Every company in the world wants to send me their magazine but I ONLY want QVC's.  I have to beat the rest of them down to stop them from sending them!  LOL!!!  Figuratively speaking, of course!