WEN

Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 149
Registered: ‎05-28-2014

New Hope EDP with Gallon!

I just came here to see what others thought of the Hope EDP that came with the gallons! I love it, but think I won't be trying it ON until the cooler months. It's such a PERFECT Fall scent. So warm and inviting! Glad I get to try it out! Anyone else have thoughts on it?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,809
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

OH WOW, MsMandy!  I didn't know that!  My gallon of STP is out for delivery today!!!  Does that mean I get the Hope EDP too?  If so, I'll definitely post my opinion.  I was so happy to see STP in gallons, so I jumped on that and today I get it!  YAY!  Yesterday, I got the duo, the seasonal with the NBT and of course I got that in STP.  WOO WHOOOO, Hey, thank you for posting about the surprise!!!!  I posted, this morning about that I couldn't wait to try Hope.  The way Chaz displayed and described it, it sounds wonderful, but I will assuredly post my opinion!!!!  Wait a second....oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!!!  Okay, I'm done flippng out!  LOL!!!!

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 149
Registered: ‎05-28-2014

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

Ha! I feel certain you'll get a sample in yours, too. This happened with Light EDP for me when I ordered a gallon last year around this time. I think he does it so long as supplies last so it's always good to order the gallon as soon as they're available. I got myself SHP this time Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,809
Registered: ‎06-21-2011

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

I remember when the TSV around November, I could be wrong about the date but it was the TSV where I got the three CC seasonals, one was WRC, WVM and another one but can't remember and some other stuff, can't remember but the EDP sample of Love was in there.  I almost threw it out because it was tangled up with packing material but I saw the card and I said, what's this?  As I looked at it, I saw what it was and went WOE!  Only problem was, that I was not too taken on with the scent.  I actually got the NBT duo with the EDP but returned it and I don't return things often.  I tried it different ways but to me it was harsh and more for someone very young, like 17 or 18.  Now, the Light, I like the NBT and got a few of those but I didn't like the EDP.  Crazy!  If I fall in love with Hope, I'll get that in other stuff when it comes out.  So you got Light with a gallon!  Wow!  I did not get a gallon last year but this year, since STP is there, I grabbed that.  I got the duo too, on the top of the site.  The STP, to me, is a soft, subtle scent with many notes but has staying power.  Some like strong though, everyone's tastes are different! 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,738
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

I got my little sample yesterday, and I am really looking forward to being able to buy a larger bottle.  It is indeed a toasty warm scent, perfect for Fall, but I had to try it on yesterday, anyway.  It's simply yummy!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,746
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

[ Edited ]

@yangya wrote:

OH WOW, MsMandy!  I didn't know that!  My gallon of STP is out for delivery today!!!  Does that mean I get the Hope EDP too?  If so, I'll definitely post my opinion.  I was so happy to see STP in gallons, so I jumped on that and today I get it!  YAY!  Yesterday, I got the duo, the seasonal with the NBT and of course I got that in STP.  WOO WHOOOO, Hey, thank you for posting about the surprise!!!!  I posted, this morning about that I couldn't wait to try Hope.  The way Chaz displayed and described it, it sounds wonderful, but I will assuredly post my opinion!!!!  Wait a second....oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!!!  Okay, I'm done flippng out!  LOL!!!!


@yangya

Did you here Chaz describe Hope somewhere?  Could you kindly paraphrase his description please?

 

And @MsMandy and @CamilleP would you share a little more about this scent? I'd love to hear more. I know yanga will chime in when hers arrives later on. Anybody else receive a sample yet? I'm always very interested in hearing about the new releases, especially edps. Much thanks!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,577
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!


@rochelleS wrote:

@yangya wrote:

OH WOW, MsMandy!  I didn't know that!  My gallon of STP is out for delivery today!!!  Does that mean I get the Hope EDP too?  If so, I'll definitely post my opinion.  I was so happy to see STP in gallons, so I jumped on that and today I get it!  YAY!  Yesterday, I got the duo, the seasonal with the NBT and of course I got that in STP.  WOO WHOOOO, Hey, thank you for posting about the surprise!!!!  I posted, this morning about that I couldn't wait to try Hope.  The way Chaz displayed and described it, it sounds wonderful, but I will assuredly post my opinion!!!!  Wait a second....oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!!!  Okay, I'm done flippng out!  LOL!!!!


@yangya

Did you here Chaz describe Hope somewhere?  Could you kindly paraphrase his description please?

 

And @MsMandy and @CamilleP would you share a little more about this scent? I'd love to hear more. I know yanga will chime in when hers arrives later on. Anybody else receive a sample yet? I'm always very interested in hearing about the new releases, especially edps. Much thanks!


@rochelleS

 

The description on the little card that came with the Hope says this:

 

A unique blend of Honey and Chamomile, complimented by the warmth and richness of Vanilla, Coconut and Nutmeg.

 

I agree that it is more of a warm scent suitable for fall.  Like many of Chaz’ scents, I think this could be unisex.  I like it, but not for warm weather.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 118
Registered: ‎10-29-2015

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

WEN - Hope.png

 

@rochelleS  I don't have this sample, but remembered seeing it described on the Wen FB page a few months ago...hope this helps Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,746
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!

@geezerette

Thanks so so much for sharing the card description!  Do you smell honey? Or just the medley and warmth of the  igredients together?  The description does sound inviting to me and I look forward to hearing more and await the debut.

 

I had a honey scented lotion made by Bella. This particular product was marketed for new Moms and their babies. It was the purest, most delicate and delightful fragrance ever. I adored the scent, which of course was dc'd to my utter dismay. Never found a comparable replacement.

 

I know Hope is more complex  yet when I see honey I perk right up. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,746
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: New Hope EDP with Gallon!


@tcmalfa wrote:

WEN - Hope.png

 

@rochelleS  I don't have this sample, but remembered seeing it described on the Wen FB page a few months ago...hope this helps Smiley Happy


@tcmalfa

Yes,Yes,Yes this is a big help! The photos and descriptions have kicked my imagination into gear. My creative juices are flowing and I'm thinking about preparing some delectable entrée later on. Chazs' photos are inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing this for me♡♡♡