WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: New Botanical On Chaz's Site

Update to my post about not having as good results as the rest of you. My intention with the tonic was to finish up the auto-delivery I had on hand and then go back to my oils and no more tonic.

Well, I haven't finished that last bottle and am now starting to notice that my hair is fuller since that post. I now use it faithfully every night except on the weekends, because I like to break up the routine on the weekends and relax a bit without feeling like I need to do certain things. 

I was also using the Tea Tree oil after the tingling of the tonic went away and the hair was dry, then sleep on it. But yesterday when Chaz talked about how much more of certain things, like Tea Tree, were in the formula for the tonic, I decided to stop double-dosing with the TT. I still use it for different parts of the body where there are areas that need special attention, like the heels.

Yes, I am now a believer in this product. Not sure why it took so long for my hair to respond, but I'm glad it did before I canceled my auto-delivery.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Update to my post about not having as good results as the rest of you. My intention with the tonic was to finish up the auto-delivery I had on hand and then go back to my oils and no more tonic.

Well, I haven't finished that last bottle and am now starting to notice that my hair is fuller since that post. I now use it faithfully every night except on the weekends, because I like to break up the routine on the weekends and relax a bit without feeling like I need to do certain things. 

I was also using the Tea Tree oil after the tingling of the tonic went away and the hair was dry, then sleep on it. But yesterday when Chaz talked about how much more of certain things, like Tea Tree, were in the formula for the tonic, I decided to stop double-dosing with the TT. I still use it for different parts of the body where there are areas that need special attention, like the heels.

Yes, I am now a believer in this product. Not sure why it took so long for my hair to respond, but I'm glad it did before I canceled my auto-delivery.

@World Traveler 

Oh good to hear!...I think you will keep seeing good results.

Yes I have new baby fine hairs in an area that was looking not so greaat..(which I always mention is due to my Mom's hair, not Wen)..I have her hair down to the "crazy" part in my crown & thinning in exactly the same area's she did..BUT my hair is probably 100% better at my age than her's was, so with the tonic I am excited to see what I come up with..lol

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn 

I hope your doing well!  Did you see I posted I can use this product!  It is as strong as you mentioned, but for some reason it is doing ok with my scalp. I am seeing new baby hairs, so I will keep it up..Smiley Happy  I hope you will be here for the great TSV!...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi   I'm so glad you can use it Smiley Very Happy

I am doing well and I hope you are too Heart

I don't use it every day but I'm still seeing some benefits. I have lots of hair and didn't think I needed the toniic but I had to try it and I will keep using it.

I will be working TSV day but hope there will be a show in the evening. Probably won't get the TSV cuz I'm really trying to use up some of what I have. I will probably get the SC and mousse trios in FPP if they are available.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn 

I hope your doing well!  Did you see I posted I can use this product!  It is as strong as you mentioned, but for some reason it is doing ok with my scalp. I am seeing new baby hairs, so I will keep it up..Smiley Happy  I hope you will be here for the great TSV!...Smiley Happy

I don't use it every day but I'm still seeing some benefits. I have lots of hair and didn't think I needed the toniic but I had to try it and I will keep using it.

I will be working TSV day but hope there will be a show in the evening. Probably won't get the TSV cuz I'm really trying to use up some of what I have. I will probably get the SC and mousse trios in FPP if they are available.

@FleaMktQn  Oh you do have a ton of hair!...Good idea to use it as you need though, I think it has alot of benefits..

I was the most surprised of all I can use it. The scent doesn't bother me as much as the TT by itself. I have no idea why, lol.

Oh I hope you can catch a show also, I am sure there will be lots of good deals.

I hope your caught up on your Wen by Summer, the Pink lemonade sounds fun!

It's still super hot here in Az, 105 today...Smiley Frustrated I hope we get a little fall weather soon!....come back as you can..Heart

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn 

@FleaMktQn  Oh you do have a ton of hair!...Good idea to use it as you need though, I think it has alot of benefits..

I was the most surprised of all I can use it. The scent doesn't bother me as much as the TT by itself. I have no idea why, lol.

Oh I hope you can catch a show also, I am sure there will be lots of good deals.

I hope your caught up on your Wen by Summer, the Pink lemonade sounds fun!

It's still super hot here in Az, 105 today...Smiley Frustrated I hope we get a little fall weather soon!....come back as you can..Heart

@quadmimi  My stash will not stop me from trying the new seasonals Woman Wink I think I'll love the pink lemonade, love citrus scents. I'm not a fan of the florals but will try the desert poppy too.

It's cooling off nicely here in NC, highs in the 60's and lows in the 40's and 50's. My favorite kind of weather and time of year Smiley Very Happy  Hope it cools off soon there too.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  The desert Poppy grows in Az, I am trying to  find it to "sniff"..athough I know Chaz adds other things also..Smiley Happy

Oh for your weather!..We can only hope here! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

Ditto!  I get a little lax with my skin & hair care on the weekends, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

I am glad to hear that the tonic has started working for you, perhaps the majority of your hair follicles were in a resting phase and took a little longer to wake up and respond?  My guess is they ain't talkin', right?  Anyway, they are responding now, and that's what counts! 

My latest experience is due to actually paying attention this week.  It used to be that when I did an overnight remoist and rinsed it out the next morning, my hair dried rather flat to my skull due to drying when I was awake and walking around, and gravity could take full effect.  I decided to pay attention yesterday morning, after remoisting Saturday night, and after rinsing Sunday morning, I put in my usual two pumps of SC, wrapped up in an Awuis turban for a half hour, then combed out with the wide, toothed side of one of my WEN combs and air-dried.  Results:  still LOTS of lift at the roots along my part, where it used to dry flat before the tonic.  That simply has to be due to the increased number of new hairs sprouting up, there's nothing else it could be. 

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Sounds like you are getting great results! YAAAY!

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@World Traveler 

I am glad to hear that the tonic has started working for you, perhaps the majority of your hair follicles were in a resting phase and took a little longer to wake up and respond?  My guess is they ain't talkin', right?  Anyway, they are responding now, and that's what counts! 

My latest experience is due to actually paying attention this week.  It used to be that when I did an overnight remoist and rinsed it out the next morning, my hair dried rather flat to my skull due to drying when I was awake and walking around, and gravity could take full effect.  I decided to pay attention yesterday morning, after remoisting Saturday night, and after rinsing Sunday morning, I put in my usual two pumps of SC, wrapped up in an Awuis turban for a half hour, then combed out with the wide, toothed side of one of my WEN combs and air-dried.  Results:  still LOTS of lift at the roots along my part, where it used to dry flat before the tonic.  That simply has to be due to the increased number of new hairs sprouting up, there's nothing else it could be. 

@CamilleP  That is exactly what is happening to my hair...I have noticed the last couple mornings how my roots are not near as flat..(and believe me, with my fine thin hair they need coaxingSmiley Happy...My hair is looking fuller each day..I use it every night & plan to never miss a night, even if I have to get back up like Chaz said he did...lol