WEN

Respected Contributor

New Botanical On Chaz's Site

Hopefully it comes to the Q next week.  It's for the scalp.  You can check it out, just go to Chaz's dot com place.  Not too badly priced too.  Says ready to ship out on 5/29.  I saw Chaz talk about it on periscope a while back but was not sure when it would be offered.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Botanical On Chaz's Site

Thank you. @77yangya 

also there is a new bronzing mist with a brush.

Chaz always seems to create things that I never knew I needed

like all his dry oil products..

lol

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.24.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.24.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.25.21 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Good job, World Traveler!  Thank you for posting that!  I'm gonna try it when it comes to the Q.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I will be interested in knowing if this is better than just putting tea tree oil on at night. Must be better, otherwise, he would just keep having us use the classic oil at night.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

this is full of anti-oxidants - so if there is a good deal on it I am going to try it as part of my quest w/ how not to go grey. So along with isomers grey be gone - we shall see. Ha

o edit - also with Andrew's Glutathione 

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

Thank you. @77yangya 

also there is a new bronzing mist with a brush.

Chaz always seems to create things that I never knew I needed

like all his dry oil products..

lol

@untitled 

Whoa! And 8 ounce bottle is $100. I hope we get a better deal when it makes its way to QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya I will be interested in knowing if this is better than just putting tea tree oil on at night. Must be better, otherwise, he would just keep having us use the classic oil at night.

Yes, I heard Chaz say it's really doing great for his edges.  That it's like better than the regular Tea Tree oil.   His hair is growing in rich and nicely.  You know, those baby hairs on the edges near the facial area.  I think it will be offered Thursday or Friday.  I'm gonna try it.  I'm not too interested in the tanning thing but I'm sure for anyone who is, it'll be great.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I see he is on the first day or so in June too. Or maybe those are repeats. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya I see he is on the first day or so in June too. Or maybe those are repeats. 

I'm not sure but I go on his fan page alot.  He is using the new Botanical and you can see his hair is growing in really nice.  It's supposed to let your hair grow in, (as it grows naturally) really the best it can.  My hair is medium texture and I have a decent amount but it's that european texture where fly aways can happen and some breakage as it can be kind of delicate when wet and I comb while rinsing.  I don't think when Chaz is on at the beginning of June that it will be repeats, just through Skype.  Unless I misunderstood.  Smiley Happy  I so wish he could really be here.  I used to love seeing on his fan page say......"Headed to PA and QVC" and see him by the plane.  I'd start jumping around going YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!   LOL!  I'm still gonna watch the shows though.  He showed some pictures of ten years ago when his dogs were young and playing in the sea with him.  It's really cute to watch.  He misses the ones he lost so much.  I was so looking forward to meeting him opening day in NY but I don't think that's gonna happen for a while....I'm not giving up hope though.