WEN

Respected Contributor

New Blessing Scent At Chaz's Site

I see Understanding is available in the cleansing conditioner.  Hoping he brings it to the Q with mousse and styling creme.  It sounds amazing by the ingredients.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Blessing Scent At Chaz's Site

Thanks @77yangya 

I see it has coconut in it, sounds like I will like it...If you get it let us know what the scent it like. I really like the Blessing line as well..

Respected Contributor

Sure.  I just ordered it right now.  I usually get it in a week since it comes from LA and I'm on the east coast.  I love the Blessing line too.

Can't wait to try it!!!!!  I'll describe the scent when I get it.  It sounds really nice so I had to try.  I always try everything new Chaz does.

I did a Bella Remoist treatment today.  I think the Bella on is THEE best.  My hair is amazing.  I love how my ends are exactly as hydrated as my roots.  Tomorrow, I won't cleanse.  I want it to really set.  The results stay for days after.  I waited a LONG time to get this since this is a very pricey item but worth every penny.  I got the large one too.  Of course it's been out a long time though.  I waited for a sale and whamo, got one a while back.  So worth waiting for.

I found that the Botanical Dry Oil is amazing for hydration too.  I put it in my mids and ends every night.  Gives my hair amazing elasticity.  I do the Tonic on the roots also.

Chaz said that eyebrow serum should be out around Nov./Dec. and I think that will be in the Botanical line.  Anyway, I'd be lost without my Wen....LOL  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I can't wait for the eyebrow serum!...I will have to watch for the Bella remoist sale in the future...So many great products!

Respected Contributor

I just got Botanical Hand Sanitzier too!!!  I know these things will come to the Q.  Just saw it so I got it.  I love all Botanical Wen!!