WEN

Respected Contributor

New Big Deal/WEN hit in Givenchy show

It's a trio of 16 ounce Summer formulas, but alas, the newest Summer is not a choice yet!  I can't use any of the ones on offer, but for anyone who is running low on CC from the Summer collection can pick up a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Big Deal/WEN hit in Givenchy show

I think Chaz mentioned a while ago the new summer scent will be coming in June.

Esteemed Contributor

Hurry, going fast! 

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleansing Conditioner Trio w/ Comb BIG DEAL

Ends in 8 days 11 hours

$64.96

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, does anyone knows any trick, how to transfer WEN CC from a 16 oz bottle into 32 oz? 

I bought the SHP trio, but I can't stand using it out of these bottles. The CC is too thick to pour.... Is there a way?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Ladies, does anyone knows any trick, how to transfer WEN CC from a 16 oz bottle into 32 oz? 

I bought the SHP trio, but I can't stand using it out of these bottles. The CC is too thick to pour.... Is there a way?

@sonechko 

I normally use a funnel to transfer my CC from one sized bottle to another.  I pour some in the funnel and let it drain by itself.  If it's really thick I may add a bit of water to get it all out of the bottle.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @geezerette .  I keep checking Chaz's website, hoping to see the newest formula so I can check out it's ingredient stack.  So far no luck.

I saw that Chaz mis-spoke on his presentation last night, he said the Pink Lemonade did not have the honey complex in it.  It does, it's #4 in the stack.  Not sure why Chaz said that, I got all excited, but went to the website to verify, and was glad I did. 

After being so happy with the new fall PPL for months, it's started to irritate my scalp, so I cancelled my a/d of the 32 ouncers before the last bottle shipped.  The new winter formula which has the honey complex at about #9 in the stack is okay so far, but it does nothing for my hair, so I'll let it go, too.  Back to my old standbys;  FGP and WVM.  So long as I can get those two seasonals, I'll be okay.  I did order a gallon of TT from Chaz's site last week, when it was 30% off, so I can make it until September.  I think I'll order two TT gallons on a/d then, that will keep me in good stead for my first cleanses, even as my hair gets a little bit longer.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko   I tend to just put a dispenser cap on my bottles as they get below the NPZ and turn them upside down until they are almost empty, then add a smidge of hot water to thin it enough to get the last cleanser out of the bottle.  I've only ever transferred from a gallon to a 32 ouncer, and those I put a Flip-It cap on once they get to the NPZ, and squeeze from bigger to smaller until it's mostly gone, then back to hot water to thin it to use it up.  The Flip-It caps probably fit a 16 ouncer, so that might be the easiest, fastest transfer, as long as your hands are good for lots of squeezing.  Good luck, that SHP is DIVINE!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

@sonechko   I tend to just put a dispenser cap on my bottles as they get below the NPZ and turn them upside down until they are almost empty, then add a smidge of hot water to thin it enough to get the last cleanser out of the bottle.  I've only ever transferred from a gallon to a 32 ouncer, and those I put a Flip-It cap on once they get to the NPZ, and squeeze from bigger to smaller until it's mostly gone, then back to hot water to thin it to use it up.  The Flip-It caps probably fit a 16 ouncer, so that might be the easiest, fastest transfer, as long as your hands are good for lots of squeezing.  Good luck, that SHP is DIVINE!

Thanks Camille! I know, SHP is truly divine! It used to be my favorite awhile ago. I am very happy to have it again!

Recently I fell in love with Spring Desert Poppy - love the fragrance in the shower and afterwards on dry hair, and love how it works for me. I mix it with a little Bella.

The newest Spring Pink Tullip, I do not love not so much. Hair is a bit dryer, and its initially light fragrance turnes annoingly parfumy on my dry hair later on.

I changed all my new A/Ds to SDP.

Regular Contributor

I found this list of Chaz's 'Hits' for May. The times listed are all PST.  ðŸ˜Š

0BFB3F72-D733-4792-8886-FFD9B3ADCD09.jpeg

Honored Contributor

My goodness the Summer Honey Peach sold out fast!  I was able to slip in a Waitlist order, so I'm sure I'll still get it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.