WEN

Respected Contributor

Chaz has now offered a Bella Facial Mask!  His Bella is INSANE!!!!!!!!    LOL!  Just wanted ta make ya laugh. 

Seriously though.  It's there.  Hope he brings it to the Q!!!!   I remember someone mentioning that they saw it on periscope.

See!  He saw it on the periscope!   LOL!!!  XXOO

Esteemed Contributor

Saw this on 'scope yesterday. Looks interesting

Super Contributor

And Chaz has given us a special surprise if you use ANGELS when checking out!  We have until 12/24.

Respected Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

And Chaz has given us a special surprise if you use ANGELS when checking out!  We have until 12/24.

Okay wingnut.  I owe you one!  WHAT A DEAL!  Thank you so very much, I did not know this!  XO

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.15.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.16.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.16.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.16.16 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I saw that, too, when I received his 40% off email yesterday.  I have the BS facial cleanser & moisturizer in my cart right now.  I have to be honest with myself, though...I am not a consistent mask user, regardless of the brand.  I just try to remain consistent with my daily skin care routine, but don't take the time to mask (kind of along the lines of not taking the time to remoist, which is why I often use it as my leave-in).  I'll probably just get the other skin care products, then wait to see what he brings us to Q2 on 12/29-30.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I saw that, too, when I received his 40% off email yesterday.  I have the BS facial cleanser & moisturizer in my cart right now.  I have to be honest with myself, though...I am not a consistent mask user, regardless of the brand.  I just try to remain consistent with my daily skin care routine, but don't take the time to mask (kind of along the lines of not taking the time to remoist, which is why I often use it as my leave-in).  I'll probably just get the other skin care products, then wait to see what he brings us to Q2 on 12/29-30.

Hi, SurferWife,

Yes, I'm like you too when it comes to a facial regimen.  The Bella stuff you got is amazing.  My skin is very oily and my face always felt oily and gritty even after washing it.  Now, what I do is just take two pumps of any cleansing conditoner I'm using in the shower and massage all over my mug, (lol)!  then wet it a bit and scrub with a soft loofah on a stick thingy.  The other side of it is a brush, that's too harsh for the face, I use it on my back and elbows, heels, ankles.  Anyway, I scrub and then rinse while scrubbing with the soft loofah and I see and feel a huge difference.  The Bella Facial Scrub, I didn't even need to scrub.  It broke through all that grit and oil but did not dry my skin at all.  I have the Bella Balm Stick thingy too.  That's GREAT.  My face feels soft and supple now.  Chaz sprays with the dry oil and the RTMs and I do on occasion but I don't have a steady regimen like he does.  My face is actually squeaky clean but not dry.  Of course after I'm done I use any NBT of my choice on my face and I use it generously.  In my whole life my face has never been better.  What an improvement!  I won't scare anyone now!   LOL!!!   Just wanted to make ya laugh. XO  It really is so different now though.