WEN

Respected Contributor

Thanks again, Hedge, I got a set with 319 ordered, I hope everyone who wants this great deal got one when Gina was on!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Thanks again, Hedge, I got a set with 319 ordered, I hope everyone who wants this great deal got one when Gina was on!

I did!  I got the 319 too.  👍

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

It looks like it’s Friday’s Beauty IQ Steal, so it lasts Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There are WEN shows Friday and throughout the weekend. The first WEN show is Friday at 8pm.

Somebody please correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought I heard Elise (the host) say that the Steal will last until the 19th.  She mentioned it a couple of times.  

At least, I think I heard that! 😄

Honored Contributor

@geezerette That's what I heard too. Until the 19th or maybe THRU the 19th. There have been changes on how the TSV, Big Deals, etc., are being done now days. I have purchased other type of items 2-3 days after the TSV, still with the easy pay and still with the free shipping. So, I'm happy that things are extended.

From what I understand, it is not because a product has not sold out; it is just a different way of extending (and in some cases starting early) the opportunity to get the deal.