WEN

Respected Contributor

New BeautyIQ steal up!

[ Edited ]

It's item #A352894, a 32 ounce WWF and a 16 ounce BCC in either 319 or 613 for a very reasonable $59.96 (I hope I remembered that right!).  What a great value, and a chance to try Winter White Forest for anyone who hasn't done so yet.  Oh, you get a loofah, too!

Respected Contributor

Hi @CamilleP

I saw this little dandy yesterday.  Isn't that great?!!  I love the loofahs, my whole body is like smmooooth as glass, but just my head is that hard!  LOL!  I was gonna post about it but I just didn't get a round to it so here's a "Otuit"  !!

It's only 4 am so I'm a bit crazy!  Hey, nice of you to let us know!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Yangya.  I just wish I knew when it was going to be on air so I could order it, so Chaz will get credit for it!  With all the "special deals" being offered for days to weeks, I have no idea what day any given TSV, Big Deal or IQSteal is actually "official" for the day.  Given the frantic explosion of easy-pay deals in addition to the perpetual deals, I think that the Q must be hurting at the bottom line.

Super Contributor

It looks like it’s Friday’s Beauty IQ Steal, so it lasts Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There are WEN shows Friday and throughout the weekend. The first WEN show is Friday at 8pm.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Someone usually sees the presentation schedule and posts it, so it should appear here on this thread sometime soon.

That's nice that you are trying to give him the quota credit for your sale. Bless you for that. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New BeautyIQ steal up!

[ Edited ]

BeautyiQ LIVE presentation will be Friday, Dec 14th, at 8pm Eastern.

Another LIVE show is scheduled that night for 11pm to 12Midnight Eastern.

Respected Contributor

When Chaz had his last show on Friday at 6:00am, I wanted another WVM  NBT so I thought, oooh, I'll wait till he's on.  So while the show was on, I phoned in but the recorded ordering thingy said that item could not be sold right now.  I waited for a live rep.  When she came on, I ordered it through her.  She was a bit chilly in her attitude but I ordered it anyway.  It makes me nervous when the wrong picture is there though.   I kept telling the rep to please be sure it's the right one because names can get confusing to someone who's really not too familiar.  It's showing the new winter one and I have that so maybe I should call to be sure but when I go back in the order it does say WVM.  Oh well....

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

It looks like it’s Friday’s Beauty IQ Steal, so it lasts Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There are WEN shows Friday and throughout the weekend. The first WEN show is Friday at 8pm.

Do you mean it's gonna be an hour show?  With Gina?  Or is it gonna be where they just offer a few things?  Please elaborate! 

Super Contributor

Hi @77yangya👋!   

Yes it is scheduled as a 1 hour live show, it will likely be Gina, and there might be other items in the show, based on how his last beauty IQ Steal went back in the summer I think. Looking forward to it! 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Hedge.  I'll have to put up a reminder on my calendar, that's the time of day that dear doggie insists his dinner be served, LOL.  At least I get half an hour between when Johnny gets dinner and when DH wants his on the table, I ought to be able to squeeze an online order in.  Woman Wink  Unfortunately, that means I won't get the WWF before Christmas.  The Q is not making any promises this year, they got burned so many times by all those years of saying "order by December XXnd and get your package by Christmas", and then, of course, you got the thing a week late if  you were lucky.  These days, you are lucky if you order on December 10th and they SHIP it by the 25th!