WEN

Valued Contributor

Check out Chaz dean.com for his New Arrivals category. Sooooooo many new items, he’s been a very busy man! 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

HEY SUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I OWE YA ONE!  I WAS HOPING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!  GREAT CATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
@Suz585 I finally found a minute to check it out. Boy, you weren’t kidding Chaz has been a very busy guy. Surprised and excited to see all the core formula UnIbt’s especially the CA.
Respected Contributor

I went for the Sweet Almond Mint.  HAD to have it.  I've been waiting for this for years and asked Chaz on his site if he could make the Classics in NBTs and there they ARE!  When they come to the Q, i'm in for more.

I emailed and they said it should be coming when Chaz comes in Sept.  Now, things can change but I'm hoping!

Respected Contributor

I didn't want to make a new thread so I'm posting here.  I tried the Bella Facial Creme for the first time this morning.  WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I have VERY oily skin so even scrubbing with a brush, loofah, just everything and I could never seem to get my face to feel really clean.  Well, I took one pump of the Bella and massaged it on my face after wetting it in the shower and scrubbed a bit with my own soft loofah and when I rinsed oh man!  Was I surprised.  My face felt SO clean and soft but NOT stripped or dry.  After I got dry I put on my Bella NBT and looked in the mirror, the skin, it's unreal, the pores are alot less noticeable but I didn't have trouble with that anyway.  The skin on my face has this softness to it and it doesn't feel gritty anymore from all the oil build up.  I have very oily skin on my face, back scalp but this is truly amazing.  Never used anything like it!  When it comes to the Q I'm getting more.  Oh boy, now I can't stop touching  my face!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@77yangya Mine arrives today.  After reading your review, I’m even more excited to try it! 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@77yangya Mine arrives today.  After reading your review, I’m even more excited to try it! 

GREAT!  You got it too!  It's AMAZING!!!!!!  I waited for the UPS guy, we get our deliveries in the late evening.  I ran outside and said, GIMMIE DA BOX!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Post how you like it!!!

Valued Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

GREAT!  You got it too!  It's AMAZING!!!!!!  I waited for the UPS guy, we get our deliveries in the late evening.  I ran outside and said, GIMMIE DA BOX!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Post how you like it!!!

@77yangya I’ve used it for a few days now, morning and night. I really like it! It’s my face is cleansed, hydrated, soft and my crow’s feet seem less visible (or not as deep). I’m a fan!!! 

I was leary about trying this product. It seems I’m allergic to his lip scrub and lip treatment. It took awhile to happen, but I can’t use them anymore. Sooo bummed. Plus my face is allergic to his Bella Spirit UNIBT. I can use it on my arms and legs just not my décolletage or face. So far the BS dry oil has triggered any allergies nor has the BS RTS. Fingers crossed I can continue to use his face wash!!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Post how you like it!!!

@77yangya I’ve used it for a few days now, morning and night. I really like it! It’s my face is cleansed, hydrated, soft and my crow’s feet seem less visible (or not as deep). I’m a fan!!! 

I was leary about trying this product. It seems I’m allergic to his lip scrub and lip treatment. It took awhile to happen, but I can’t use them anymore. Sooo bummed. Plus my face is allergic to his Bella Spirit UNIBT. I can use it on my arms and legs just not my décolletage or face. So far the BS dry oil has triggered any allergies nor has the BS RTS. Fingers crossed I can continue to use his face wash!!

Hi Suz, aawwwww, I'm sorry about the allergies.  That's a shame.  My skin can be a bit sensative too.  I guess being it's alot of botanicals allergies can happen.  I'm glad you like the Facial Cleanser.  I have very oily skin and I never could feel like my face was clean but now it does from using this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Check out Chaz dean.com for his New Arrivals category. Sooooooo many new items, he’s been a very busy man! 

I'm really liking this New Arrivals category on Chaz's shopping page.

Makes very quick work of checking.