WEN

Contributor
Sorry having a little trouble with my voice recognition. I use tea tree, Mandarin fig, or a seasonal and I do to cleanses. I have very fine, damaged, broken hair from trying to cleanse my scalp due to psoriasis and not over cleanse my hair. I was told by Wen when I email them that tea tree was fine to use everyday. I use tea tree oil as well. I have my hair colored, I'm due for a new color. My hair is not shoulder length. I think when works differently for different people and I'm not trying to find out what works for everyone but what works for me. I thank everyone for their help. I appreciate it very much
Valued Contributor

@Lori1962 Make sure also that when you are cleansing, you add a splash of cold water to both cleanses.  That makes the CC less thick and helps to spread it through your hair more easily.  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Lori1962 Are you getting your hair good & wet before cleansing? And adding in enough water to get a little "froth" going with the Wen once it's in your hair? I found that is necessary to get it to rinse completely (along with using enough Wen, of course). That "splash" of water never worked for me...I just work the Wen thru really wet hair, then stick my head under the water for a second, and work it thru some more. I have chin length hair, on the thicker side, and I had to stick my head under the water a couple of times to get the Wen good & frothy.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor
@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Lori1962 Make sure also that when you are cleansing, you add a splash of cold water to both cleanses.  That makes the CC less thick and helps to spread it through your hair more easily.  Smiley Happy 

It might just be me, but I need more than a splash. While in the shower and after putting my golf-ball size cleansing conditioner on, massaging it in, I then drop my head back under the shower head....quickly. That usually makes any scent I'm using foam/froth up, making it real easy to work with. That's where I went wrong at first, because I kept hearing Chaz say to use a splash of water; but that's just not enough for me.