WEN

Super Contributor

Re: NEW Wen scents for Spring and Summer 23

I don't know about all of you, but I am so excited that we are just days away from the new Summer Pina Colada CC. I keep checking every day to see if perhaps it has been loaded into the system! 

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW Wen scents for Spring and Summer 23

@TamiT28   I'm also excited, but trying to temper myself, because I suspect it will have that trimonium honey compound in it, and odds are it will be high enough in the ingredient stack that I will react to it and not be able to use it.  I started out not reacting to the Fall Pumpkin Pecan Latte last fall, but over time I started to do so, so I can't buy any more of it.  So far the Winter Chocolate Truffle isn't giving me grief, but I think the honey is down about #9 or so in that CC, so no wonder.  I've been using WEN since Chaz introduced Fall Ginger Pumpkin years and years ago, and have found what works for my hair and what I am allergic to, so I don't get too excited by new seasonals any more, because so many of them are so bad for my scalp.  I have to be satisfied with the Classics, FGP and WVM, 319/613, BGT (rice) and Indigo. That's still a whole bunch of CC!