WEN

Honored Contributor

NEW - Bella Spirit Body Treatment Balm

Treatment BAlm.png

Available NOW on Chaz's website. Hopefully it will be on QVC soon (at a lower price).

$50 - 2 ounces

Bella Spirit Body Treatment Balm is formulated with soothing waxes, oils, and moisturizing butters to help treat and enhance skin's appearance. Exclusive Herbal Botanical Waters, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Essential Oils, Vitamin C & E and Sodium Hyaluronate to help address and treat dry, chapped skin and lock in long-lasting moisture. Additionally, Chaz included his exclusive Bamboo Water, Arnica and Vitamin K to give you the maximum amount of treatment for your skin.

Apply and massage directly into skin, focusing on dry or troubled areas needing extra treatment.

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Seed Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Arnica Montana Flower, Vitamin K, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Flower Water, Lavender Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Water, Eucalyptus Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Cucumber Fruit Water, Oat Kernal Oil, Shea Butter Extract, Carnauba Wax, Cupuacu Seed Butter, Candelilla Wax, Mango Butter, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Babasu Nut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Orange Peel Wax, Sasanqua Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Jojoba Esters, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin C Palmitate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Oleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW - Bella Spirit Body Treatment Balm

It sounds great at first glance, until I look at the ingredients and see that "fragrance" is in the top.  I'll have to wait and see on this one.

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  Yes, I saw this.  Since I use the Bella NBT on my whole body including my face, I thought I would wait until it comes to the Q.  If it does, I'm in.

Riley1 mentioned a Wen Men blow out?  I looked on Chaz's site but they say it sold out very quickly.  I was not on the computer yesterday or today very much so I did not see it.  When I went to Chaz's site, I see it's not there.  Have you heard anything about this?  I'd be thrilled to bits to get it!

I got the new Bella Lip Balm called Bare and it's nice.  It doesn't soak in as quickly as the others.  I mean, they're all wonderful but this Bare one kind of stays and keeps my lips moist and makes them have this low key shine.  Ut oh, I'm being paged.  Stay tuned. XXOO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Yes, I saw the Bare, but did not post the photo and information because I don't know how it differs from the other lip balm that is a tint. Haven't read any reviews by the regular super fans on their page about Bare. Have you?

Looks the same to me as the Tint. I need something darker than the Tint, and Bare is darker, then I am all in!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Just checked with Chaz's Customer Service. The difference between the Sheer Tint and the Bare Lip Treatment is that the sheer is more of a pinkish/peach color, whereas the Bare is more of a nude color. So, I definitely will not be getting the Bare. To me that would be the same as the translucent.

Respected Contributor

Ya know, I believe you're right!  The Bare made my lips more shiny but I do have the Sheer Tint and that makes them more pink.  The Bare seems to be creamier to me.  I like the plain one too.  Now, I have too many.  uh boy.  LOL!  I guess I won't have to get it for a while.