WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: NBT 6/13 vs 3/19 . . . . . Thoughts?

@Susan25 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

I've been using the Josie Maran unscented body butter, but I'm starting to run low and considering making the switch to 319 now that Chaz has an unscented option.  I really need the moisture now that fall is about to set in and winter won't be far behind!

I've been on the fence though...

@sam96 I have Josie Maran's unscented body butter and I like the fragrance free 319 much better. To my nose the 319 has a very light lemon scent but it does eventually go away. I find the 319 more moisturizing than Josie Maran's body butter.

Thanks so much for the review.  I had intended to try this and may still order it when I have the extra money to spend.  Having a good body moisturizer can really make a difference in the condition of your skin.  

@Susan25 Yes, I would definitely recommend the 319 NBT if it's in your budget at some point!

Frequent Contributor

Re: NBT 6/13 vs 3/19 . . . . . Thoughts?

I've used both and love the 319.  I use Wen as my facial moisturizer so don't like to use anything scent.  The 319 is perfect for adding a a drop or two of oil and using all over the body.  Simply decadent.  I do love the 613 NB when I'm in the mood for my 613 EDP.  Perfect combo.  I think it really depends on your personal preference.  Since everyone will have a different experience with the scent, it might be completely different for you.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT