WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: My review for wen texturizing treatment spray

@Suz585 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

Where is this product available?  I don't see it on QVC's website.

@K9buddy It's coming in June

@bruingirl WOW! Your hair looks AMAZING! I am looking forward to trying it. 

thanks @Suz585

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@bruingirl Your hair is magnificent!!!! Simply gorgeous. WOW! I can't stop looking at how wonderful it is. 

When I met you, your hair was air drying, if I remember correctly.  But I do remember you had a lot of beautiful curls/wavy hair on you then. This is a whole lot fuller, definitely.  Smiley Very Happy

@Thanks @World Traveler 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl, your hair looks beautiful.Heart

Do you use the spray on soaking wet hair or slightly damp hair? TIA.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Woweee!  Bruingirl!!!  Your hair is terrific!!!!  Love the color too.  I'm not going to ask if it's natural but if it is you're so very lucky.  I tried the product you mentioned but for me I felt it didn't work very well.  It must be I don't know how to use it right.  My hair is naturally wavy but if I don't blow dry it just gets frizzy.  I have to use tons of styling creme to tame it.  It's kind of thick and getting course because it's turning platinum.  I cut it from the bottom of my back to up to just grazing my shoulders and I still need one whole pump of leave in from a 32oz. and 3 pumps styling creme.  I put in 2 more before blow drying too and the bounce is unreal but it needs moisture so I use tons of styling creme.  That photo of you is amazing!  Maybe you could post in more detail how you use the product.  XO  I see posts here and there of people going to Chaz's salon and meeting each other.  Wow!  Wish I could too!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bruingirl, your hair looks beautiful.Heart

Do you use the spray on soaking wet hair or slightly damp hair? TIA.

@sailor_moon thank you and yes, on day 1 I applied it to soaking wet hair....after leave-in, styling creme & mousse I apply the texture spray last....I use about 20 sprays divided in half...10 sprays on right side and 10 sprays on left side...I part my hair with my fingers and gently scrunch a few times to get the curls going..then I completely air dry.  On day 2 I use a few spritzes of rtm and a few sprays of texture spray to reshape any curls that went haywire while sleeping.  Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Woweee!  Bruingirl!!!  Your hair is terrific!!!!  Love the color too.  I'm not going to ask if it's natural but if it is you're so very lucky.  I tried the product you mentioned but for me I felt it didn't work very well.  It must be I don't know how to use it right.  My hair is naturally wavy but if I don't blow dry it just gets frizzy.  I have to use tons of styling creme to tame it.  It's kind of thick and getting course because it's turning platinum.  I cut it from the bottom of my back to up to just grazing my shoulders and I still need one whole pump of leave in from a 32oz. and 3 pumps styling creme.  I put in 2 more before blow drying too and the bounce is unreal but it needs moisture so I use tons of styling creme.  That photo of you is amazing!  Maybe you could post in more detail how you use the product.  XO  I see posts here and there of people going to Chaz's salon and meeting each other.  Wow!  Wish I could too!

thanks @77yangya and yes black is my natural hair color and I must admit I color the grays Smiley Wink    

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

So my hair is naturally straight, but it will hold curl pretty well.  Will this do anything for me?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Michele

Trusted Contributor

@Michele5004 wrote:

So my hair is naturally straight, but it will hold curl pretty well.  Will this do anything for me?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Michele

@Michele5004 yes, it will give you lots of volume and if you blow dry it will last for days.   Also if you have any wave in your hair when wet and if you air dry you might get some beachy waves. 

live....laugh....love