WEN

Respected Contributor

My "Tropical" funny..... or not so funny for my pocket book....

So, I ordered the first OTO - with the 32oz tropical cleanser, mousse and styling cream, then the 2nd OTO came out with the 16oz Cleanser, styling Spray and oil so I ordered that, then I decided.......NO!!  and, I just got the 32oz Tropical Cleansing Conditioner seperate so I have 2 32oz Cleansing conditioners.

I went in and CXLD my order for the 2nd OTO and guess what? It showed up today, yes I was charged, I'm not sure what happened? But, now I have it ALL and part of me says to send it back but I do use a lot of oil so just the oil alone is 50.00 so I am trying to justify the cost even though with ALL of it together it's like over 200!! I NEVER put out that kind of $$ at once, i know some do and that's fine but I break it up some.

Anyways..... thinking about keeping...

Thinking about returning

BUT, Loving tropical..........so far??!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: My "Tropical" funny..... or not so funny for my pocket book....

@SandGirl  Do you have an email confirmation that the order for the 2nd ODO was cancelled? Or does it show that way in your Q order summary? If so I would contact CS & make them aware of the mistake. They may let you keep it for free. At the very least you will get a full refund including all shipping costs.

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

So, I ordered the first OTO - with the 32oz tropical cleanser, mousse and styling cream, then the 2nd OTO came out with the 16oz Cleanser, styling Spray and oil so I ordered that, then I decided.......NO!!  and, I just got the 32oz Tropical Cleansing Conditioner seperate so I have 2 32oz Cleansing conditioners.

I went in and CXLD my order for the 2nd OTO and guess what? It showed up today, yes I was charged, I'm not sure what happened? But, now I have it ALL and part of me says to send it back but I do use a lot of oil so just the oil alone is 50.00 so I am trying to justify the cost even though with ALL of it together it's like over 200!! I NEVER put out that kind of $$ at once, i know some do and that's fine but I break it up some.

Thinking about returning

@SandGirl, I will try not to be an enabler in this situation (its so hard..). It all depends on if you will use the products or not. If you believe they will just sit, return them. I agree that you should call QVC because it was their mistake to send it and charge you.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Thinking about returning

@SandGirl this has happened to me twice now.  I get the cancellation email and still the order shows up.  What will happen now is in the next few days to a week you should receive a letter from QVC apologizing for the error of the order shipping out and that you may return the order at no charge and everything will be refunded.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl  Yes I agree with @FleaMktQn, if it shows you cancelled CS will fix it for you. I have had that happen before..

But also what @nikki48 suggested if not, I have wished many times that I had ordered something and didn't, those were great ODO, so if you love it maybe you should keep it..

(easy pay always helps out when it comes to Wen...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  Thank you!  I guess I will wait for that and decide on what to do at that time....?  I do love tropical but that is a lot of $$ all at once for me at least...

Respected Contributor

@SandGirlYou ain't just whistling Dixie, girl. That's a chunk of change there.  How much do you adore this scent?  Will you use all the products?  How Long will it take you to use them?  If you'll still have some CC left by next summer than you don't need it all now.  Is there something else you will be wanting come fall or winter that this purchase bites into?  There's just so much good stuff that comes around every season, what's a WEN girl to Do?

Respected Contributor

@candys mine  the funny thing is, I never switch scents not even the seasonals, I just always stuck with the POM since that's what worked with my hair, I tried Lavendar ONCE and TeaTree ONCE and I didn't like how my hair "acted" with them so I said to myself....just stick with what you know.

BUT, the tropical screamed at me when it was a ODO so I ordered the first one to TRY and figured I can send it back if I didnt like it but I do LOVE it and it works well with my hair, I doubt I will try the winter scents, I just don't like to try new that often, I like to find what works for my hair and stick with that!!

I just know the oil on it's own (which I use oils 3-4 nights a week) is over 50.00 so I was thinking I mias well just keep it... I have one bottle of oil right now that I am using so it's not like I am stocked up and I was at the bottom of my POM when I ordered with NO back ups so what I rec'd is all the Wen I have right now so it's not like I am totally stocked up .....OH and I wash my hair every work day - which is 4 days a week and normally if we go somewhere on the weekend I will wash it then so I do use a lot of it since my hair is to my bra line...

Respected Contributor

I was on wait list for that for a decent while so I cancelled and got more of the 32oz. STP on AD.  If that ODO is off wait list, oh man!  I ordered/cancelled/ got antsy and it went back and forth.  So I take it that it's off wait list.  Okay, I'll have to go back and get it.  It's such a beautiful scent so when it goes away at the end of the summer, I'd like to keep the scent around with the RTM and oil.  The mousse REALLY stands out too when I use it, I got the first ODO.  My hair is long so my CCs go quickly.  I'm gonna cut it really short for the summer.  It grows so dang FAST!  Ya know what?  I have NO hang nails too!  If Wen had been around when I was in my 20's, there would have been no stopping me!  LOL!!!!