WEN

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Done!  FAS it is.  Glad Fall is coming up.  I will make it one of my purchases in September since I resisted the gallonpalooza in June.  Thanks guys!

OK, You gotta let us know how much you Hate/Love it LOL

I got FAS oil in my hair right now & it smells the same as the CC

FYI, I don't like the RTM in the FAS, won't even use it.

I don't love the oil, but it's not awful, will use it.

Will do.  If I choke on it like I did the FGP the first time, I'll definitely let you know.  And the bonus is I have had no sinus issues at all this summer.  Smiley Wink

I have the FGP CC but haven't opened it yet, got tooo many open already Woman Frustrated

but I don't know why that's stopping me Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Done!  FAS it is.  Glad Fall is coming up.  I will make it one of my purchases in September since I resisted the gallonpalooza in June.  Thanks guys!

OK, You gotta let us know how much you Hate/Love it LOL

I got FAS oil in my hair right now & it smells the same as the CC

FYI, I don't like the RTM in the FAS, won't even use it.

I don't love the oil, but it's not awful, will use it.

Will do.  If I choke on it like I did the FGP the first time, I'll definitely let you know.  And the bonus is I have had no sinus issues at all this summer.  Smiley Wink

I have the FGP CC but haven't opened it yet, got tooo many open already Woman Frustrated

You know what?  Am I an idiot?  Did the FAS come in the Dec TSV?  It just hit me that I think I have one more CC to go through and I can't for the life of me remember what it is.  I am thinking it is SOB but I'm not home to check.  Now I'm going to wonder about myself for the next 30 minutes until I get home.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Generally he offers each trio of 16oz Seasonal CCs for around $70-72 at some point during each season. You might want to hold off a bit and wait for that. because you'd just be paying one $3 S&H charge and each of the CCs would be around $23-24.

btw, I love the FAS scent. It reminds me of a brisk fall day. There weer a lot of complaints about the scent, but a lot of them also mentioned that it had been great for their hari!!!

I have thin/fine hair and the hair computer at Chaz's site say that LAV should be my go to. I soooo wish that were the case because Chaz uses top quality lavender from the south of France. Unfortunately, it's the only CC that turns my hair into a frizz ball and it's a bit drying on my hair as well. -- Actually, at one point, Lisa Robertson and Chaz discussed hos LAV was really best for Wenners who have A LOT of thin/fine hair (and that's not me). 

I think the SAM scent is great and I don't like the FIG scent; both of them wiegh my hair down. CA reminds me of the awful scent one of my Little Kiddles dolls had (remember those dolls?) but it works well on my hair. I really dislike the POM scent (though not as much as I used to) but it works well on my hair. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

FLeaMktQn, give it another two months and them break it open to celebrate the fall season. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You know what?  Am I an idiot?  Did the FAS come in the Dec TSV?  It just hit me that I think I have one more CC to go through and I can't for the life of me remember what it is.  I am thinking it is SOB but I'm not home to check.  Now I'm going to wonder about myself for the next 30 minutes until I get home.  

Laura14, btw, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

Here are the 5 scents that were in the December 2014 Wen Seasonals TSV: 

* Fall GInger Pumkin -- introduced Fall 2011 

* Winter Vanilla MInt -- introduced Fall 2011

* Summer Mango Coconut --introduced Summer 2012

* Spring Orange Blossom -- introduced Spring 2014

* Summer Honey Peach -- introduces Summer 2014

Since four of these Seasonals included in this past June's Wen gallon's offerings, I'd guess that these are probably some of the most popular Seasonals. 

There was also a December 2014 Wen Classics TSV. If I remember correctly (because mine was cancelled after QVC cashed my check and started processing my order... grrr!), it included: 

* Sweet Almond Mint

* Tea Tree 

* Lavender

* Pomegranate

* Bamboo Green Tea 

Since 2009, which is as far back as I can remember, the Wen December TSV has included (5) 16oz cleansing conditioners. Originally, Chaz offered the Classics CCs, and then he switched over to the Seasonals CCs. 

Last December he offered both versons and I'm hoping he will continue that tradition for the upcoming December Wen TSV!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

FLeaMktQn, give it another two months and them break it open to celebrate the fall season. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I think that's a good plan bebe Smiley Very Happy

Maybe I can empty a couple of bottles by then Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Fall apple spice is the strongest scented cc that Chaz has done in my opinion. I like the scent, but many say the scent is way too strong. Mandarin Italian fig also has a pretty strong scent. It smells really good. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I agree with the others. If you want the worst and strongest smell definitely try the FAS. Hopefully you don't pass out! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with most everyone else, FAS is the most strongly scented (and most polarizing 😃) formula. I love, love, LOVE the performance, and the smell has really grown on me. Thank goodness, because I can still smell it on day three hair, even when using other scented styling products. 

I recently received MIF and will try it for the first time tomorrow. It's strongly scented, but I like it. To me, the newer formulas (BGT and MIF) are more "perfumey" compared to the older core formulas. 

Respected Contributor

FAS is a huge favorite of mine, (yep you all know,,Smiley Happy...It makes your hair shine, shine,( my hair doesn't hold scent it seems at all, but I smell the apple in it)....MIF is my staple as I can get it all the time, and that scent is amazing, kind of woodsy....the one I don't like is (I think it's called "winter vanilla mint"...Smiley Happy