WEN

Honored Contributor

Yes my second apology thread.  I have no idea why my hair loves the overpowering scents but it does.

I hated TT, banished her, until winter came and I had to dig her out because I really needed her.  Fell in love and finally got some respect.  And now FGP which took my breath away when I first tried it....I was just trying to get through the bottle but my hair really, really likes it.  I'm working my way through the Dec seasonal TSV and so far SMC and FGP are two winners for me.

I've been combining FGP with the Kids watermelon because I wanted to try the rice based and not a fan of the Kids but the FGP really tames my curly hair quite well.  

So what other really strong scents have I missed?  I figure if I hate the smell my hair will do well.  

Respected Contributor

Re: My mea culpa to FGP

[ Edited ]

Hi Laura14, You gotta try the FAS if the haven't yet. The scent is really strong & the performance is really good. MIF is another strong, unique scent, that has awesome performance.

PS I really like the scents even tho they are strong

Esteemed Contributor

That is too funny!  Have you tried Fig?  It will make you hold your breath, but the performance is well worth it.

My bipolar hair doesn't like the pleasant smelling CCs.  LAV turned my hair into a poof ball and BGT just made it go straight nuts.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

That is too funny!  Have you tried Fig?  It will make you hold your breath, but the performance is well worth it.

My bipolar hair doesn't like the pleasant smelling CCs.  LAV turned my hair into a poof ball and BGT just made it go straight nuts.

My hair also hates the scents I love the most. I want to be able to use Sweet Almond Mint, Winter Vanilla Mint, and Fall Ginger Pumpkin every day forever and ever, but my hair demands I use Fig. At least it also likes Winter Cranberry Mint and Winter White Citrus, which are far from my favorite scents but smell better than Fig.

Respected Contributor

Oh, gosh, yes the Fall Apple Spice should do WONDERS for you if your hair likes the strong scents!  While performance should trump scent, FAS was just a no-go for me...I could smell that stuff all. day. long! By noon, I didn't care how my hair looked, I was so queasy from the scent.  I'd wash my hands several times, and still smell it. I ended up combining it with the Tresemme conditioner I use to shave my legs. Left my legs nice & soft, and the scent was diluted enough so that I could tolerate it.

Trusted Contributor

Haha you cracked me up! When I like a scent I like it to be overpowering, but if you don't like it I can't imagine. Thank goodness you can at least be happy about the performance.

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Yes!!  Fig is my core and I've heard people hate the smell of that one too but I don't find Fig offensive at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: My mea culpa to FGP

[ Edited ]

Done!  FAS it is.  Glad Fall is coming up.  I will make it one of my purchases in September since I resisted the gallonpalooza in June.  Thanks guys!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Done!  FAS it is.  Glad Fall is coming up.  I will make it one of my purchases in September since I resisted the gallonpalooza in June.  Thanks guys!

OK, You gotta let us know how much you Hate/Love it LOL

I got FAS oil in my hair right now & it smells the same as the CC

FYI, I don't like the RTM in the FAS, won't even use it.

I don't love the oil, but it's not awful, will use it.

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

OK, You gotta let us know how much you Hate/Love it LOL

I got FAS oil in my hair right now & it smells the same as the CC

FYI, I don't like the RTM in the FAS, won't even use it.

I don't love the oil, but it's not awful, will use it.

Will do.  If I choke on it like I did the FGP the first time, I'll definitely let you know.  And the bonus is I have had no sinus issues at all this summer.  Smiley Wink