WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: My hair quit growing....

@Carmie wrote:

Normally, hair grows about 1/2 inch a month and usually a bit more in the summertime.

It doesn't matter what happens to the hair after it is above the skin line...even if you shave it, it will continue to grow.

if your hair has totally stopped growing three year ago, you would likely be bald.  Each individual hair strand reaches maturity and falls out from the follicle level in about two to six years.

Every strand is on a different cycle.  It doesn't all fall out or recycle at the same time.

if you truly think your hair isn't growing, you should contact a dermatologist. There would be more going on health wise than hair products causing damage.

I am adding that I would not use WEN if I was having hair problems. there have been thousands of complaints about WEN causing hair loss and there was a class action settlement of 26 million dollars paid out to WEN consumers and their attorneys.

Wen does not cause hair loss.  It could not possibly do that.  All those class actions bogus suits, they all enjoyed their 20 bucks while the lawyers probably got the big pay day.