WEN

Frequent Contributor

My early March TSV order ARRIVED

I am very excited to try a few spritzes of the Light "hair spray". The light scent is new to me and is OK. I will be using the Light cleanser as part of my first cleanse and will report back the results......Yeah it is here. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My early March TSV order ARRIVED

Nice! Let us know how you like it. Mine shipped but it hasn't been delivered yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Mine arrived too. Boy is that one massive bottle of hairspray. I guess I wasn't expecting it to be so huge. I already know I like the Light EDP so the question will be how will my hair like the performance? I'll find out tomorrow, I probably won't cleanse tonight. The CA CC and SC are going into my stash. 

Now I'm debating if I'm going to order another TSV on AD, probably in POM. 

I did quickly try the hairspray. But since my hair is currently styled straight I'm not sure the effect means much. I just bent over, combed my hair, sprayed it and flipped it back. I really can't remember the last time I even used hairspray. And I certainly don't go in for big hair, but it works and it smells good like Light does. 

I'll try tomorrow with a full cleanse and style. 

Honored Contributor

Oh and I'm glad that the hairspray locks and that they included the squeeze cap for the Light CC like the 613 has since I'm going out of town and I like the performance it makes it easier to bring and I won't be limited to just my travel packs. 

Valued Contributor

Mine is still somewhere in Georgia. I did receive a set of travel packettes that I ordered about the same time and shipped the same day.. I am not too upset because I am going out of town for a few days in March and really needed the travel packettes! Still....want to try glamming up my look with that treatment spray!!! Can't wait to see others review these products. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Hi!  I got mine too.  I've had the Light Finishing Spray for some time now and I use after every blow dry.  I don't use it for the scent but for the results.  It's really amazing how it holds my do and still my hair is soft and moveable.   I could not believe it shipped out so quickly.  I wanted to try the Light CC so now I can when I'm ready to.  I like that it's rice based.I got this in the Sweet Almond Mint.  I really haven't been using the classics.  I use the seasonals, 319, Wen Men, PJP, Bamboo or 613.  My CCs are getting a bit thinned out so I'm hoping something great at gallonpalooza month.  Great TSV though.  I was thrilled to see the PJP CC along with the NBT.  I thought my glasses were tricking me but it was there.  That was a great deal too.

Honored Contributor

The scent of the hairspray sure lingers, because I used it last night and I could still smell it this morning. And I didn't use a ton of it. Not that I'm complaining, I like the scent. 

I used the Light CC this morning and I could tell in the shower that my hair liked it. I'm just waiting to see how it looks when it dries. It's so nice that I can use a wider variety of the CCs than I could before. I seem to have finally hit the happy medium in the last year where I can use everything from CA to the seasonals without any problems. I bet I could even go back to using BGT again. 

Regular Contributor

I just ordered the TSV and I hope I like it.  I haven't tried anything in the Light fragrance before so keeping my fingers crossed!  I'm curious about the "hairspray" too.  I've been using the VTS as hairspray for years and love it.  It's also easy to carry in my handbag, but this new one looks much bigger and more awkward to carry around.  It's always fun to try new WEN products though.  Can't wait to get this!

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine carrying this one around unless you carry a large tote. The hairspray bottle is HUGE. It's taller than the 32oz CC bottle is. I'd think that a travel size would be popular. 

Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I can't imagine carrying this one around unless you carry a large tote. The hairspray bottle is HUGE. It's taller than the 32oz CC bottle is. I'd think that a travel size would be popular. 

@jaxs mom A travel size hairspray would be great! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy