WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi guys!  We were at our favorite place on Saturday and being that the 26th was our 15th wedding anniversary, my husband surprised me with two pieces of our favorite cake.  He also got all the waiters and the owner to sing for us!  This is a photo of the pieces of cake.  I thought it was really cute!!!

ps:

the cake was lemon jello cake.Cake

Trusted Contributor

Happy  anniversary, @77yangya .!   Sounds like you had a great time!

When I first read your post, I thought it was limoncello cake.  Now that would be my type of cake.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Sweet! Happy Anniversary...wishing you many, many more!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Anniversary!  Cake looks delicious. ❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

Happy Anniversary, Yangya, how sweet of your DH to arrange all the extra fun!

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, everyone for the well wishes.  Actually I wanted my husband to post a photo so that I can post some more but of my Wen hair.  I guess it was a practice run.  It really was my anniversary though!

Thank you very much, again for the well wishes.  XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Esteemed Contributor
Happy anniversary!!!💕
Respected Contributor

I should've put the coffee cups in the picture too.  I always rave over them.  The sandwich plates that the cakes are on match.  My husband took the picture, it looks quite a bit amateurish but wadda gonna do...but yes, the cake is amazing it's nice and moist with a hint of lemon and white chocolate shavings on top of the white icing.

Esteemed Contributor

🍹

🍹 Congrats!!! @77yangya 

NICE CAKE

🍰

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Hedge!  It was a spur of the moment kind of thing.  After I looked closely, I thought I should have cleaned up the picture a bit but it was kind of too late.  Next time it'll be cleaned up.  LOL