WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: My WEN TSV in Seasonals is processing!

No Lip Care treatment on November 28th.. I believe he said sometime in December....

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hot2- Oops. I see that now. thnx. i edited my original post to reflect the correction. (He prob means the lip kit will be available on his site, since he said that after Nov 28 he's not back on Q til mid-Feb.) 

Frequent Contributor

I've joined the dreaded "will not ship/contact CS" crew.  Ugh - I'm so disappointed!  I was able to place the order and was in "Advance Order" status and so I thought I was clear (I love overseas and use DPO).  I'm so incredibly bummed I can't take advantage of the TSV, but bring on the ODOs!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My TSV in TT arrived today with an EDP sample.  It's being released in February.

ETA:  The EDP is  called Love, not Fresh.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My TSV in TT arrived today with an EDP sample.  I think it's called Fresh.  It's being released in February.

Mine should be here Monday. 

In the meantime.....we need a scent review!!! Lol

Honored Contributor

It's called Love not Fresh.

I don't know where my  head is.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Love by Chaz Dean EDP

Top notes of Accai, White Currant and White Grapefruit are beautifully blended with efflorescent (new word to me!) Plumeria and Rose Blooms.

Ingredients:  SD Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Propanendiol, Plumeria Flower Extract, Vetiver Extract, Rose Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Currant Fruit Extract, Peach Fruit Extract, Orange Extract, Amber Extract, Cedarwood Extract, Lemon Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Thyme Extract, Eucalyptus Extract, Lavender Extract, Patchouli Extract, Glycerin, Water.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I should also say that it is an overly generous sample size, as only Chaz would do. It's at least 2x the size of a regular perfume sample that you get from most companies.  Maybe even 3x the size.

You will be able to get a very good idea if you like this by having this sample.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Love by Chaz Dean EDP

Top notes of Accai, White Currant and White Grapefruit are beautifully blended with efflorescent (new word to me!) Plumeria and Rose Blooms.

Ingredients:  SD Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Propanendiol, Plumeria Flower Extract, Vetiver Extract, Rose Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Currant Fruit Extract, Peach Fruit Extract, Orange Extract, Amber Extract, Cedarwood Extract, Lemon Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Thyme Extract, Eucalyptus Extract, Lavender Extract, Patchouli Extract, Glycerin, Water.

Been thinking about this mix. It may be too 'white' a fragrance for me. That's how I think about it when it seems like a lot of ozone. It gives me a headache. It may be leveled out by the cedarwood and patchouli but the Rose, amber and lavender are not giving me a good feeling. I hope I get a sample around New Years in my WRC gallon so I can see. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Hi, Kjelle!  Did you say WRC gallon?  Are you gonna get that from Chaz's site?  I mean, he did offer seasonals in June but you had to have gotten the same thing in December as you did in June.  I'm just not understanding your post and I'm curious, that's all.  Wow, I'd love to have that!

I have the Love EDP sample.  I got it, of course, in the TSV.  I was not expecting QVC to send it out that quickly.  Anyway, I found only a small spritz is enough.  Upon finding it in the box and being so surprised by it being there, I spritzed myself too much!  After a couple of hours, I got undressed and what landed on my upper chest area began to waft up a wonderful scent.  To me, it "kind" of mimics the Tropical Paradise but with a "honey" undertone.  AmericanBulldogMom mentioned it's a generous amount and I agree it is!  I've gotten tons of samples and none were as big as Chaz's.  Oh well. 

I'm waiting for the new lip thingy.  My lips and mouth get very dry all year round and I'd like to try that.  My lips get cracked and dry, yeah.  Blec!  LOL!!!