WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: My Visit to Chaz's Salon and Questions I Asked - 7/7/18

@World Traveler...I think this is the Toby picture you’re referring to.

55F1D1BB-922D-4991-900D-822128A45935.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

I like to to use the glossing serum on my dried hair. It really smooths it out. 

In reference to your question about products canceling each other out, Ive wondered about using the texturing spray and glossing serum together. Seems like they might cancel each other out. Guess the Master doesn’t believe so, so I’ll keep using them together!

thanks!

@Suz585 The only product he came up with right off the top of his head was the dry oil versus products that plump up the hair. You may be right about the glossing serum and texturizing spray too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife Yes, that's the one!!!! LOL!

With your permission, I will copy it to take next time (end of September) and show Chaz. If you decide to show him via any of his social media outlets before I see him, let me know so I don't repeat it.

I had no idea by just seeing shots of his head that he had such a great body on him! Heart

Edited to add: What kind of dog is Toby?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler, yes of course you can print it. I have to chuckle, though because if we didn’t keep his body cut short, his entire body would be long & fluffy like his mane. However, he spends so much time on the beach that it’s much easier to keep it short and keep the sand where it belongs...on the beach!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...Toby is a a Tibetan Spaniel.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks! Never heard of that, and I have a feeling he will ask what the breed is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Drythe Scotland is so, so green. Lovely place and people. Heart

I got over to Estonia, Latvia, and Poland, but have never been to Lithuania. Think it is still considered part of Russia; is that correct? It is kind of surrounded by the other European countries, if I recollect correctly.

@World Traveler

Actually this year Lithuania is celebrating their 100th  year since declaring An Act of Independence in 1918!  They are also members of the EU, and NATO, and so proud of meeting the standards to join, they rank very high inhuman rights.  Not sure we could meet the EU standards.

Some of the best Baltic amber, I was finally able to capture a beautiful piece of the elusive white amber.  They have an amazing history of Pagans and Vikings.  I had no idea that it was the place of choice for Viking landings, or the plethora of Pagan history going back to the 7th C.  Fascinating!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Great post @World Traveler sounds like a great visit & thanks to you for the questions & Chaz for answering..Smiley Happy   

I email the Q CS frequetly asking for Men's Wen kits, deals...It is hard to believe such a great CC gets nothing from the Q..If I could use just Men's Wen everyday I would love it, but have to mix in some other ODO or TSV's since the price is better..

I will keep up my request with the Q...

@quadmimi

I guess I’m gonna be requesting WEN Men kits along with you! I kinda hate to give up TT, but with being gluten free, I kinda wonder what the downside is to me using it. Maybe none. I hate the idea of not being able to take advantage of TSVs and ODOs. Guess I’ve got some decisions to make. . . . . 

@Suz585  Order the 32oz with the travel packetts..that is an extra 16oz of CC..

Men's Wen, (to me) is super rich I can get by with a bit less...I pretty much am using up my Seasonal's I have for 1st cleanse...my hair does the best with Men's Wen both cleanses, not sure why my hair just loves it..Smiley Happy I am sorry about your TT..

I will keep after the Q to do some ODO's for us..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Great post @World Traveler sounds like a great visit & thanks to you for the questions & Chaz for answering..Smiley Happy   

I email the Q CS frequetly asking for Men's Wen kits, deals...It is hard to believe such a great CC gets nothing from the Q..If I could use just Men's Wen everyday I would love it, but have to mix in some other ODO or TSV's since the price is better..

I will keep up my request with the Q...

@quadmimi

I guess I’m gonna be requesting WEN Men kits along with you! I kinda hate to give up TT, but with being gluten free, I kinda wonder what the downside is to me using it. Maybe none. I hate the idea of not being able to take advantage of TSVs and ODOs. Guess I’ve got some decisions to make. . . . . 

@Suz585  Order the 32oz with the travel packetts..that is an extra 16oz of CC..

Men's Wen, (to me) is super rich I can get by with a bit less...I pretty much am using up my Seasonal's I have for 1st cleanse...my hair does the best with Men's Wen both cleanses, not sure why my hair just loves it..Smiley Happy I am sorry about your TT..

I will keep after the Q to do some ODO's for us..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi

Thanks!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for asking my question and giving the answer. You really are an in-depth interviewer and I, as well as the other Wenners here certainly appreciate all the information you come back with.