WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: My Visit to Chaz's Salon and Questions I Asked - 3/17/18

@Souperkrys I thought he was going to give me the ingredients, but as I remember it, we were interrupted. Whatever is in it, I really do LOVE it!

Like I mentioned, the Fall Apple Spice was too strong for me. I have tried the Kid's Apple and it was okay, but this new one is a keeper for me!

I am trying to remember which apple he said it is. Don't quote me on this, but I thought he said it is the Macintosh; maybe not.

As to the cinnamon, I put it on everything I can! But even though he wasn't positive, he sounded pretty sure it is NOT in the new apple product, so you are safe. Smiley Happy

If it is called Fall Apple Harvest, that would definitely describe what I smelled and what he put on me. He keeps the new products in very dark brown bottles with the names and sometimes ingredients (maybe first few) typed on the label. Once while he was away from his station, I picked up the bottle of the new apple, but didn't see ingredients typed on it.

And, as you probably can guess, I love the ginger pumpkin. It is my #1 favorite of his seasonals. I hope it works for you because the scent, I feel, is just great!

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 It is probably something they are doing to have occasionally pop up on Facebook or some other media. Like I mentioned, the gal before me was doing it too.

Pretty sure it is not for an infomercial; they would have asked if they could re-do my makeup and change my clothes, etc.! LOL!!  

Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler!  The Fall Ginger Pumpkin is also one of my TOP favorite CCs too!  What you described, the new Fall one, it sounds AMAZING!  Those pictures of Chaz's property, their beautiful!  I have seen them when Chaz posted them here and there.  His place is not like any other salon, it's like a retreat.  So lovely.  Thank you for posting all this!  I thought The Fall Apple Spice was a bit strong on the maple so this new one sounds great.  I always try anything new Chaz makes.  There are so many I love, it's hard to pick out one, I love SO many.  Of course Wen Men at the VERY top of the list!

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler Thank you for this WENderful post!  I feel like I just had a trip to the salon, reading through your questions and answers and then seeing the pictures!  I wish I didn't live on the other side of the country.  I'd love to be able to visit the salon.  If I lived close, I'd probably pop in once a week just for the experience!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LAMS Know what you mean. Although it is a long drive for me, I feel fortunate to be on the same side of the U.S. as his salon is. Perhaps it could be part of your next vacation. Heart