WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: My TSV from QVC is coming today

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 I have a crazy amount of mousse too, as well as SC, RTM, & oil. Oh who am I kidding I have a ridiculous amount of CC too Smiley Embarassed

@FleaMktQn I could probably share my CC with the entire neighborhood and still have enough leftover for myself. Cat LOL I've been trying to do oil treatments several times a week since I have a good oil stash as well. Cat Embarassed I've been getting better at using up the SC since I can now use one and a half pump so that makes it go a little faster. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 I have a crazy amount of mousse too, as well as SC, RTM, & oil. Oh who am I kidding I have a ridiculous amount of CC too Smiley Embarassed

@FleaMktQn I could probably share my CC with the entire neighborhood and still have enough leftover for myself. Cat LOL I've been trying to do oil treatments several times a week since I have a good oil stash as well. Cat Embarassed I've been getting better at using up the SC since I can now use one and a half pump so that makes it go a little faster. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 I'm there with Ya Smiley Wink I do oils at least 3 times a week. I was going 2 pumps of SC but just this week went up to 3 & I have emptied a couple bottles, but still no danger of running out anytime soon Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 I'm there with Ya Smiley Wink I do oils at least 3 times a week. I was going 2 pumps of SC but just this week went up to 3 & I have emptied a couple bottles, but still no danger of running out anytime soon Woman LOL

@FleaMktQn I'm doing a BGT overnight oil treatment right now. I just love that oil. Heart I tend to skip the oil treatments if I have to go to work which I've had to do more often lately so I guess I've been slacking off a little bit this past week. I'm getting to the bottom of several bottles, though. Cat Tongue

I think I tried two pumps of SC and it felt like it was a little too much which is weird since my hair is almost to the middle of my back but I guess it just can't handle that much product. Oh well. I'll empty those bottles eventually! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I received my TSV #1 of 2 today. I checked the date on the bottom of the CC and it was dated 2014. The remoist was dated 2013. I assume this means they have been sitting on QVCs shelves for 2 & 3 years respectively. That's not cool.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife  That is not cool.  My dates on my TSV are current.  Seems they had leftover stock to get rid of.  I ordered TT TSV.