WEN

Respected Contributor

Okay, I tried mine today.

It seems to be a fairly thick consistency, sort of like MIF. Like I said yesterday, the scent straight out of the bottle was very light. It got a little stronger as I was using it in the shower but although the scent does linger in my hair it wasn't that bad. I really don't like strong scents in my hair so that was a relief. As far as the performance goes, I'd say it's as moisturizing as most of the seasonals are to me (I can use most of them).

Frequent Contributor

This is the only floral of WEN's that I have ever liked.  I didn't expect it to smell like roses though.  I don't know what peonies smell like though but I was hoping for more of a Jasmine smell.  But I like roses so I will keep this one.  I am very happy for a floral that doesn't have the powdery scent.  I probably won't stock up though and if it comes back in October at that point I will know if I really want more.  I still have a stash of SHP because I thought it would not be coming back and even a couple of the SMC from 3 years ago so I have lots of stash to work through before I find a new favorite.  MIF and SHP are my all time favorites (So Far).  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Moisture wise PJP is similar to MIF to my hair.  More moisture than SHL, but less than SHP.

@sonechko

Did you get your pump to work?  The pump on the MIF is like the one PJP, taller and thinner.  I have only seen this pump on these two CC's.  To me the consistency, is the same too, so I wonder about the similar pumps.  Of course this could be a new addition to ALL, but the I haven't seen ALL.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I checked the reviews under the product section, and out of 20 (so far), 19 gave it the highest amount of stars you can give. One gave it a single star. Sounds like it is a hit!

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Peonies do have a wild rosey smell. Some places in America (especially older generations) still call them "wild roses' versus Peonies. 

@segrl21, thanks for sharing that information. Now I'm even curiousier about this scent. Smiley Wink

-- bebe :0

Honored Contributor

@Buckeye815 wrote:

I just got mine too, the scent is really nice, but honestly I got more excited about the squeeze cap than the lovely scent!  It will make getting the last of the CC so much easier! I'll use the pump of course until it's almost gone.

Hi @Buckeye815, it's good to see you around again. I hope your new year is off to a great start!!! Smiley Happy

That's great news that the PJP CC has a squeeze cap (like the 613 CC does). This makes it easier to get the last bits of CC out. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I just got mine. Also my first TSV in 613. About half an hour ago. I RAN to the bathroom to try it! Did two cleanses with it only. It is so light! It does get almost frothy with bubbles on addition of water.

Emulsified a pump and put it back in. Used 613 SC, and half WWC and 613 Mousse.

My hair feels really nice and light now. Overall general feel of the head, skin, and my entire being - is really nice and uplifted.

But hair is very wet, and I probably let it air dry.

I wonder, how it will look/feel after it's totally dry. I'll let you know.

IMG_0013.JPG

@sonechko, thanks for sharing that photo of your (advance March 19th TSV) and the PJP CC bottle. Seeing it makes it more real!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Rosiebudsmom wrote:

This is the only floral of WEN's that I have ever liked.  I didn't expect it to smell like roses though.  I don't know what peonies smell like though but I was hoping for more of a Jasmine smell.  But I like roses so I will keep this one.  I am very happy for a floral that doesn't have the powdery scent.  I probably won't stock up though and if it comes back in October at that point I will know if I really want more.  I still have a stash of SHP because I thought it would not be coming back and even a couple of the SMC from 3 years ago so I have lots of stash to work through before I find a new favorite.  MIF and SHP are my all time favorites (So Far).  Smiley Happy

@Rosiebudsmom, Thanks for mentioning that this floral scent doesn't have the powdery undertone. I kind of like the powdery undertone, but I really prefer a straight floral scent. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My PJP Arrived!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

Moisture wise PJP is similar to MIF to my hair.  More moisture than SHL, but less than SHP.

@sonechko

Did you get your pump to work?  The pump on the MIF is like the one PJP, taller and thinner.  I have only seen this pump on these two CC's.  To me the consistency, is the same too, so I wonder about the similar pumps.  Of course this could be a new addition to ALL, but the I haven't seen ALL.

@Drythe, the same moisture level as Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF). Yippee!!! Smiley Happy

*bebe777 does a little happy dance... actually it was a pretty big happy dance* Smiley Wink

In his QVC shows, Chaz had mentioned that this pink bottle came in the shipment of bottles they were looking at when they rebranded the rice-based Restorative line this past year. All three Restorative formulas also have this taller pump, so that's probably the type of pump the bottle manufacturer was selling.

I really hope the upcoming New Seasonals stay with the original pump type because this newer pump is too tall to fit in my bathroom cabinet... lol, and I'm used to having a bunch of different CC formulas in my cabinet for easy access. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy