WEN

Valued Contributor

My March TSV Pre-order has shipped :-)

I was expecting to get a few notifications today about things shipping, but NOT that one! What a great surprise! I can't wait to get it. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: My March TSV Pre-order has shipped :-)

Yes!  Mine too!  I was very surprised, I didn't expect it to go out so soon since it's a March TSV but that's okay with me!  I also grabbed a WRC oil too!  I'm sad to see that go.  That one went to the top of my favorite list.  Love the scent and how nice and thick it is when pumped out.  I saw the oil was on easy pay so, aww heck why not!

Trusted Contributor

Mine shipped too! I hope I like it. I got the TT. I never tried TT before & for some reason I've always been afraid of it. Not sure I'll like the strong scent but anxious to give it a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wen_Woman  Lucky you , now you have the task of posting after you give the Light cc a try.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yes!  Mine too!  I was very surprised, I didn't expect it to go out so soon since it's a March TSV but that's okay with me!  I also grabbed a WRC oil too!  I'm sad to see that go.  That one went to the top of my favorite list.  Love the scent and how nice and thick it is when pumped out.  I saw the oil was on easy pay so, aww heck why not!

I agree with you @77yangya  I didn't like WRC after my first try but decided that I really like it after using a 16 oz bottle.  My favorite seasonals are the winter and summer seasonal scents.  Not a big fan of fall or spring seasonal scents.  

Please update us when you receive the March tsv.  I believe that the new light CC is offered as part of the TSV.  Would like to read the reviews of this when someone receives it.  

Valued Contributor

I will be sure to give everyone my impressions of the new Light CC as well as the hairspray. It is really a good thing that there will be a few reviews in before the presentation of the TSV. I will give you my very best honest impression!