WEN

Valued Contributor

I have been using Indigo since it came out. I use a big golf ball size amount for about 10 to 15 and this is the result.

winni.png

weninhai.png

Valued Contributor

Oops I forgot to say this is my natural hair. Also sometimes I mix the Indigo and other times I use it straight as a first cleans.

Occasional Contributor

Your hair is beautiful. I’m letting my gray grow in and I’ll be all gray... did you have any yellowing? That’s what I’m running into right now, 

Valued Contributor

I know how hard it is to let it go all natural. One of the first things I learned was to be aware of how much I touched my hair. Just the oil from my hand would turn it yellow. Medications would turn it yellow.  So keep that in mind.

Valued Contributor

BTW gals//guys please feel free to post your Indigo hair. I would love to see it.

Respected Contributor

That is lovely, woodyend!!!  I left my Indigo on under my ReMoist last night and in a few minutes, I'm about to rinse out and see how it came out!!!  Yours looks AMAZING!  Thank you for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, what a beautiful haircut you have! Kudos to your stylist.

Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!

I used my Indigo under my ReMoist OVER NIGHT!  My hair is so amazing!!!!  I'm gonna do this every week when I do the ReMoist Treatment!  It did NOT turn my hair purple at all.  Just made it even MORE amazing!

Again, I'd like to say, thank you for posting the lovely picture of your gorgeous Wen hair!!!!!  Indigo gave me highlights and lowlights too!  I love the plain Bella too!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @woodyend !!! Your hair looks great 😊

I remember the photos you posted when the Bella Spirit Indigo launched last Sept.

For QVC posters who are interested in the TSV and might like to read our original INDIGO chat thread, complete with many 

BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of our hair, I'm adding the link below.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Indigo-Chat/m-p/4902967#M60949

Valued Contributor

Re: My Indigo Hair.

[ Edited ]

@woodyend wrote:

I know how hard it is to let it go all natural. One of the first things I learned was to be aware of how much I touched my hair. Just the oil from my hand would turn it yellow. Medications would turn it yellow.  So keep that in mind.

@woodyend- Thank you for the tips on growing in natural hair - I'm doing that for the 5th time and am determined to go through with it this time.  The Indigo is helping me with the transition, and I appreciate your advice on avoiding yellowing.  Your hair looks fantastic!