WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Most Recent Visit to Chaz’s Salon

@Jax016 Thank you; that's very kind of you. Heart

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

I first wanted to start by saying, watching you on Periscope was a joy!!! You look amazing in your new cut and your hair is looking so healthy and beautiful! You just look beautiful and vibrant beyond just your gorgeous WEN hair!  ☺️❤

I also want  to thank you for taking time to ask and clarify topics many of us have been curious about. You covered a lot of the things I needed clarification on in my post on the "suggestion" forum! I appreciate you getting the answers and also sharing them here. It is very kind of you. 🙏🏻

I look forward to seeing you back at the salon on Periscope. You are so fun, sweet, and beautiful inside and out! It was a pleasure watching you! 🌸💖

Sincerely,

Nicole WI 🍒🌸

Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI Awwwwww......that is so sweet of you to say. You absolutely made my day!!! Thank you! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue  @77yangya  @RipleyGirl  @shoekitty @MOFirmer, @Nicole WI@Drythe@Jax016@dulwich@Kjelle@x Hedge@SurferWife@Beansey@quadmimi@segrl21@HSB1204@Suebdoo@lrmuffin,  and anyone else........ @Suz585 I know you saw all this last year too. Just making sure I at least include the names of all the people who posted to me on this thread.

A friend of mine at work thought I should post photos I took last year, my first visit to Chaz's Salon. They are of his reception room at that time; the same building that burned down and he is now redoing. I think you will enjoy seeing how he displays his products, if you haven't already been there. I'm quite sure his renovation will be just as nice, if not nicer!

Enjoy!

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0835.jpg

Super Contributor

Just an fyi - the reception/retail store bungalow had a fire that ruined part of the interior and caused unrepairable damage so Chaz had to have it torn down to rebuild from the ground up, sorry but when you say "burned down" is sounds like the fire destroyed the entire bungalow. If that had happened, the entire complex would have went up in flames due to how close they are to each other. 

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler, wow!   Thanks for the photos.  It's so kind of you to share your experience with us.🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @World Traveler I would love to display all my WEn like that

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler, Thank you for posting your photos.

I doubt I'll ever get to California again so I really appreciate seeing them.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Those pictures are impressive! I wish I could display my WEN that way. That building was beautiful and very zen. I'm sure the new one will be too. Thanks for the pictures!!!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...thanks for sharing. It's beautiful! Aloha!! ❤️🌴☀️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.