and a 32 oz. Spring Orange Blossom for $58.00 

Respected Contributor

@sonechkowrote:

The April 2nd TSV will be a choice of

32 oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner,

12 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist

Oh wow @sonechko  That will be coming to me!....thx

*so we are at our work in Tx, staying somewhere with a water softner!  OH my just let me say, I am ripping it out and taking it home...LOL

I now know even with a shower water filter at my home in Az, I am still cleansing my hair, in "chemicals"..

.I know how you feel when you had to make your water change when you moved..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: March TSV???

[ Edited ]

I guess most Wenners know the March TSV will be in April this year. I've been watching their program schedules, it looks like they finally worked it out.

Most appearances are on QVC of course, but I know some people have to rely on either live or repeat airings on the two alternate stations.

WEN April 2nd / Eastern time

PLEASE SEE UPDATED SCHEDULE POSTED BELOW 

Contributor

This was on Blue Skies For You, April 2 WEN TSV

2nd - Wen by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Classic Cleansing Conditioner, 32 oz. Spring Orange Blossom Cleansing Conditioner and Replenishing Treatment Mist, preorder not available yet

Honored Contributor

I just doubled my AD on last years spring TSV with the Light CC but I'm getting this one, I love SOB and only have a small bottle. So do we know if CA is an option this time for the classic because if not I'm going to have to figure out which one I want. Also, do we know the AD seasonal yet?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@quadmimiwrote:

@sonechkowrote:

*so we are at our work in Tx, staying somewhere with a water softner!  OH my just let me say, I am ripping it out and taking it home...LOL

I now know even with a shower water filter at my home in Az, I am still cleansing my hair, in "chemicals"..

.I know how you feel when you had to make your water change when you moved..Smiley Happy

What shower filter are you using? I use a Berkey and love that thing.

Honored Contributor

Also I sure hope the RTM is in the seasonal not holding my breath though. 

Super Contributor

Re: March TSV???

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom

Yes Chaz said that it’s probably SHP for summer and FTP for fall, which is wenderful! Two of my favourites. The RTM is in the matching classic. 

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys ok thanks I do like SHP but I admit I'm a little sick of it, since I finally finished off my gallon. Very happy it's FTP and not that new fall white pumpkin. 

Respected Contributor

@jaxs momwrote:

@quadmimiwrote:

@sonechkowrote:

What shower filter are you using? I use a Berkey and love that thing.

@jaxs momIt is a culligen water filter in AZ..

.but let me say 10 days into a place with soft water, it took my Wen to a whole other level..Smiley Happy

maybe I will switch to yours when I am home, we are due to replace cartridge. Thx for the info...