WEN

Contributor

I got all excited when I saw my favorite Lilac so I scrolled all the way through ... no gallons are up for anything yet.  Doesn't Chaz do gallons of something in March?  I went back through my sales history and saw Bamboo in March;  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Gallons are sold throughout the month of June.

Contributor

Thanks I know he does gallons other times when did it change to just June?

Respected Contributor

Hi @aasmomvls!  No, I don't think Chaz does gallons in March.  I wish!  LOL!  June is Gallonpalooza month!  In Sept./Oct he does restorative gallons, ya know, 613 and 319 and Mandarin, those kind but I wouldn't think in March.  Don't worry though, lots of GREAT stuff coming our way!!!!

Contributor

thanks I'd love a gallon of lilac without going to his website ... psst Chaz Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@aasmomvlswrote:

I got all excited when I saw my favorite Lilac so I scrolled all the way through ... no gallons are up for anything yet.  Doesn't Chaz do gallons of something in March?  I went back through my sales history and saw Bamboo in March;  Thanks!

Is he actually doing a gallon of lilac this year? 

Honored Contributor

You should be able to buy gallons of the spring seasonals directly from his salon site, chazdean.com  We did have a time when seasonal gallons were offered in season but it was short and sporatic. I don't think we're getting them anymore. Restorative gallons were offered in Fall with the 613 gallons last year. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom,  thanks for clarification.

Respected Contributor

June. Its been that way for what a decade now?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@kcladyzwrote:

June. Its been that way for what a decade now?  LOL

no it's  not just June. We also have gallons in fall usually September or Oct of 613 and restoratives. We've also had seasonal gallons in their respective season a few times, although those don't seem to be coming back. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval