WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: March 10 TSV is up with FREE SHIPPING

@AlohaSunand @SurferWife I just read your postings and I am just sick for both of you, how incredibly cruel of the Q to not ship this TSV to Hawaii!  I wish I could find a way to get you my e-mail address without my post being poofed, and I'd send you my address privately so I could re-pack and ship you your TSVs.  This is such a bummer!!!

Frequent Contributor

I live in Hawaii as well, but I'm not upset because the TSV does not ship to Hawaii because, I don't care for the basic core scents at all. I only like the Seasonals scents. Lucky me.Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

How is this TSV not going to sell out at that price?? I still can’t get over it. I ordered the TT but want them all for that price..
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@AlohaSunand @SurferWife I just read your postings and I am just sick for both of you, how incredibly cruel of the Q to not ship this TSV to Hawaii!  I wish I could find a way to get you my e-mail address without my post being poofed, and I'd send you my address privately so I could re-pack and ship you your TSVs.  This is such a bummer!!!

@CamilleP 

@AlohaSun 

@SurferWife 

That's just what I was thinking!

@AlohaSun @SurferWife , I'm so sorry this is unable to ship to you.  That s*cks! 🤬  And it had to be on such a good deal, too!  

I could swear there was no mention of either the BS or the EDP samples in the description when I read it before today.  And they're not even mentioning them in the presentation this morning.

I would definitely email Chaz' customer service about your situation.  Yes, it's up to QVC what they sell, but Chaz has always fought so hard for his customers, I'm sure he would want to know about this.  It's not just this particular offer either. You guys are often excluded.  I wish there were some way they could offer a few kits without all the samples so that everybody could order. After all, if anybody needs WEN, it's you out there in that climate!

😩😢

Respected Contributor

@CamillePThat is so nice of you to offer that to @SurferWife who did want the TSV..

I hope she see's your post today...Smiley Happy  I am emailing Chaz's website today & maybe others can also to ask why (since the TSV) is mailed from them, (not QVC) can't they leave some kits without the sample..They are losing more in sales than a sample of the fragrance is worth. Plus it's sad for the Wen ladies who can't get it..Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The tsv is a crazy good price! I was  recently going to replenish my styling cremes- this month the 6 oz duo is around $32. I bought the curl defining creme instead. But I'm using my last tea tree cc now- so the tsv replenishes my Wen basics! 

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz is on and I placed my order - TT coming my way!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Chaz is on and I placed my order - TT coming my way!

@riley1 

Me too!🙂👍

FYI...Note to those that may not have heard:  Chaz is offering FREE SHIPPING ON AUTO-DELIVERY ON THIS TSV.  I don't know if that's being advertised. Free shipping is not usually available on the other shipments with auto-delivery.  It made a difference for me.  I was debating whether to get one or more sets of this today, but when I heard that A-D would also be free shipping, I decided to go with that.

Thank you, Chaz!🥰

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  If you come back on today I wanted to let you know I did email Chaz's CS..

Brittany said she is so sorry & to contact the Q CS as hopefully it might change future shipping..I am sending the Q an email about this so not sure if you have. 

You got a nice offer from @CamilleP  & someone else. Not sure if you could work that out. Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun and @SurferWife I’m upset for you guys that’s a real bummer and I hope the situation gets remedied.