WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: March 10 TSV is up with FREE SHIPPING

@quadmimi 

Truthfully, I have had it shipped to my in-laws in SC, but they are getting so old & feeble that I hate to ask them to unpack it, repack it in a USPS flat rate box & re-ship it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I wish word could get back to Chaz that we have been excluded.  Not that he can do anything about it, but he need to know he has a loyal customer base here & QVC s c r e w s us every chance they get.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Good call on the email @SurferWife ... It is probably the Q that decides who to exclude, not Chaz..I am sure he would not be happy though since no fragrance in the TSV, that some are being excluded..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  & @AlohaSun 

I just read the small print on the product description. There is a Joy fragrance sample (0.15 oz.), so I'm sure that is why it won't ship here.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I wish word could get back to Chaz that we have been excluded.  Not that he can do anything about it, but he need to know he has a loyal customer base here & QVC s c r e w s us every chance they get.

@SurferWife 

DITTO

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeI never saw that either...I saw the BS hair packett, but not the joy sample.

Well email Chaz's CS tomorrow & tell them to ship it to you without the sample.

They should have a back up for the States they can't ship too!...

Valued Contributor

If I'm not mistaken, not too long ago, I ordered a set of 3 CCs and it came 

with a sample of the JOY perfume.  I gave the WVM cc and the JOY

perfume to my daughter!

And I don't believe Chaz is doing this to us.  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, not too long ago, I ordered a set of 3 CCs and it came 

with a sample of the JOY perfume.  I gave the WVM cc and the JOY

perfume to my daughter!

And I don't believe Chaz is doing this to us.  

@AlohaSun 

Yep, I remember that, too.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

I don't know if it will help but I emailed Chaz' customer service to let them know we can't get it.  Feel free to email them, too, if you want to.

customerservice@chazdean.com

Anyhoo, I'm signing off.  This has been the biggest downer of my last hour.  Aloha, my HI WEN sistah!

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife 

Already done that!

I'm going to watch a movie....I'm so bummed out.

Aloha to you to my Hawaiian Wen Sister