WEN

Occasional Visitor

Was the summer mango coconut gallon this year not offered or did they sell out?

Honored Contributor

@magnama 

I don't know, but Chaz said he is letting QVC have some of his gallons to restock the spring and summer seasonals that sold out so quickly.  He hopes they will be at QVC in the next week or two.

He doesn't have many, so keep checking QVC's website and when they show up as available buy what you want immediately.  Once those are gone, that's it.

Respected Contributor

@magnama  I think I remember seeing it as one of the available options that first day, but I didn't click on it, so I don't know for sure if it was in stock, or just part of the text/icon file that the IT department loaded when they put the gallons up for sale.  Sorry I can't answer you definitively, but my guess is that, if Chaz has any gallons of that, he will send them to the Q to sell out, since it's a discontinued formula.  Or maybe, if he only has a couple, he'l give them to his sister, since she loves it, and it wouldn't be worth it for the Q to stock it.  Keep checking inventory throughout September, while gallons are on sale and being featured on air, maybe you'll get lucky?  Best Wishes!

Trusted Contributor

Chaz does have the summer mango coconut gallon on his website so maybe like geezerette said he will be sending whatever he has to the Q - yeah whenever that is can be frustrating all the unknowns...

Honored Contributor

Re: Mango coconut gallon

[ Edited ]

@untitled 

Summer Mango Coconut is avaiable again!

Summer Mango Coconut

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@magnamaand all other WEN users, a bunch of the seasonal gallons are back in stock, Mango Coconut, Orange Blossom and Vanilla Mint are three that I know were gone for a while, so don't delay if you have been waiting for those!