WEN

Respected Contributor

QVC, the rep I spoke to cancelled out my auto delivery and placed ANOTHER order of the one that is lost.  I was promised yesterday that TODAY they would send a replacement for the lost one over night.  They completely destroyed my whole order, my auto delivery.  They were completely inept.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I hear you about mess up’s. I ordered two items they sent one charged me for both, could not cancel an item because it has been since May 26th and still not sent. Could not get customer service help but was told to email, I did then received and answer saying they could not respond to try chat. Tried that and it said no one available. I will never order again here. They are really screwed up.

Respected Contributor

QVC!!!!   I was just on with a rep and they got disconnected.  What is going on?????  They did not call me back HELP

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

QVC!!!!   I was just on with a rep and they got disconnected.  What is going on?????  They did not call me back HELP

@77yangya- Either post this under the "Customer Care" forum or email the mods at Social.Team@qvc.com.

They are excellent at responding and I'm sure will help you.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya- Either post this under the "Customer Care" forum or email the mods at Social.Team@qvc.com.

@77yangyado what @Venezia  told you...the email is best & they usually get right back to you. I have used them alot lately...I am sorry that happened...

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Email them at  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangyado what @Venezia  told you...the email is best & they usually get right back to you. I have used them alot lately...I am sorry that happened...

Thank you to all who responded.  Going to do that right now.  Now, I'm sorry I did not buy from Chaz.  From now on, I will....

Respected Contributor

Okay, here's what happend.  By the way, of course my credit card on file has been charged but anyway, I FINALLY got a rep that did not disconnect and said that she's gonna take this to a supervisor who will call me later. 

I was told to call TODAY if no movement, no movement and the rep I spoke to just flim flamed me around.  They proceeded to just send out another order.  I said DO NOT DO THAT!  I want a replacement.  They probably had no access to anything on line or in the system and just told me that the rep I spoke to, told me the wrong thing.  I've been seeing other people are not using QVC because of poor customer service.  I mean for over ten years they've been great but now?  It's not in the basement but lower.  They only hand you pretty platitudes.  I posted here about it because It's a Wen item and I want their attention to this matter.  I've emailed them before from their address off their site.  If they don't call me back, there WILL be a dispute and my card will take over and put them on hold until the dispute is worked out.  That's why I've been with them for over 30 years.  Oh, I got them when I was ten!  LOL!  Seriously though.  They stick up for me when a merchant gets out of line.

Respected Contributor

Okay, moral of the story.....the supervisor phoned me but because a rep did something in the system that he should not have and that I asked him NOT to do, they cannot go in and change anything, so....I had them credit my card on file and got the item on Chaz's site.  Now, he sends out everything UPS and if you don't get it?  They get on it toot sweet.  I already got a wrong item from Chaz and they told me to keep it.  I was flabbergasted because it was NOT a cheap item.  The supervisor was very nice though and they issued me a credit because of my plight.  IF this item shows on my doorstep, which I doubt but I still am holding out hope, I'll phone them and put it back on the card and keep the auto delivery.  Sorry to rant but it's been ten days and it's just not moving.  I've had orders do this and I never got them and I want this item in case it sells out.

Again, thank you for the help here on the boards. XXOO

Esteemed Contributor
@77yangya I’m sorry that happened to you , remember it was too long ago that I went through the same thing. I’m experiencing problems right now with ups handing my orders off to the po and not receiving. Two orders were never delivered here in the past 4 days , you know if that happens with my Wen I’ll be choking that postmaster. We have cameras so Indinr care what their gos says. Good luck!