WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Drythe I don't think so. I didn't see all three when they were walking thru the New York salon yesterday. Perhaps @77yangya will know for sure.

I believe one of the Angels still needs assistance when walking, wherein a strap/harness is still being wrapped around the body to alleviate too much pressure on the legs. Not sure if that is still being used or not. A few days ago I know I saw that being used. However, it doesn't mean he didn't take all three and they are still using the strap. 

I believe Chaz took only two and one stayed behind but I'm not sure which one.  I thought it was Bella that stayed home but I could be wrong.  I saw where they all were together when Chaz got home, they were all eager to see the one that stayed home.  I don't know why he took only two.  I guess he had his reasons.  I was wondering what he was coming to NY for.  I think it was for the new place.  He has to oversee everything, I'm sure.  Sorry I don't know more.  What I DO know is that the Bella NBT is AMAZING!!!  My skin has a glow and softness beyond belief.  I have the Bella Paste too.  It's soft and silky not hard and sticky like alot of pastes.  Made my hair BOUNCE.  I just got the paste last night at around 6:30pm so today, after my shower, I'm gonna try using it when I blow dry.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi everyone and @Drythe just want to retract my statement on the facial exfoliator. spoke to Chaz on Periscope yesterday and asked him when we can expect to see it. Although he was using it the other night it is still in the testing stage and it won't be for a while. The Bella Spirit revitializing mist is 8 oz and I can't wait to get my hands on it along with the other new Bella Spirit products.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Did he mention anything about a Bella Spirit paste, like the WEN Men's paste? He has used it on me, but the last time he did was in September and he said it was on its 5th (I think) revision, and he was already looking at another change to it. I would think by now he has it close to its final ingredients and to his liking.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: MAY 2019 CHAT

[ Edited ]

Oh, just saw it on his website!

Bella Spirit® Defining Texture Paste offers medium hold and hair nourishment with our exclusive herbal botanical waters. Bella Spirit® Defining Texture Paste is infused with extracts and complexes that treat the hair, helping to keep it hydrated and looking its best. $40 for 2 ounces.

base_bellaspirit_definingtexturepaste_2oz.png
Water, Lanolin Wax, PEG-8 Beeswax, Polyquaternium-69, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Fragrance, Sunflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Lavender Flower Water, Eucalyptus Leaf Water, Cucumber Fruit Water, Bamboo Water, Coconut Water, Honey Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Panthenol, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Glyceryl Behenate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-45M, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Hexylene Glycol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Esteemed Contributor
Hi @worlstraveler I was just going to respond to your post but I see you found it. The big
Deal is 3 32 oz spring scents. Not sure if it's just SOB but I hope all choices will be available the price is $79